PDA

View Full Version : LatinIDN.com immune to IDN.IDN tidal wave

Assassin
2nd March 2008, 01:47 PM
Dear Fellow Registrants of Latin IDN (example: Haïti.com) --

I don't know about you, but I'm counting my lucky stars that our prefix and suffix are consistent in script, and thus immune to be overtaken by the coming IDN.IDN tidal wave.

ICANN is projecting to introduce IDN.IDN in a ccTLD frame-work, meaning that there will be no forwarding of IDN.IDN back to a corresponding IDN.com, or any such scenario to save ChineseIDN.LatinCom speculators. There is currently no plan or evidence to suggest that will ever happen, and even if it did, it would be far behind the momentum of the IDN.IDN ccTLD. Whatever the IDN equivalent of Latin-Dot-Com would be would thus lose its "giant" status, even if it were to forward back to IDN.com.

Let's put it this way. Why would an American company want MyLatinName.ChineseCharacter? So why would China/Japan/whatever want the opposite? To pay eternal homage to the cultures of the other side of the world? To lay a little trap for those trying to type an address in a single script? I don't think so.

Anyway, thank God names like Sénégal.com will always conserve their value, thanks to their consistency of script. I would also mention the Portuguese name Moçambicano.com as another example. In all Latin languages, words like "commerce" exist, enabling the PR utility of the latin dot-com.

thegenius1
2nd March 2008, 01:58 PM
yawn

mulligan
2nd March 2008, 02:01 PM
Brian .. when are you gonna accept that you have lost all credibility, trust, authenticity, genuineness and legitimacy .. and that you actually mean anything in this business ... How many times do you have to be banned to get the message? ... Peddle your BS elswhere .. please!

Mod .. if you can be bothered .. delete this fucker ... and this thread

I understand about trolls .. I know you have nothing better to do so this is what you do (who knows how many other forums /message boards you are trolling) .. Fuck off and try and sort your life out .. find a girlfriend / boyfriend .. get off the computer .. travel .. play table tennis or something .. for fucks sake .. (BTW ..thats 'friendly' advice)

EDIT: If you even THINK you have a psychological / psychiatric problem .. seek help .. immediately

Assassin
2nd March 2008, 02:12 PM
I understand that the truth is hurting you. But really I would encourage you to stick to the topic at hand. What I am/am not will not raise or lower the value of your ChineseCharacters.LatinCom's.

Do you have any other feelings that you would like to express?

Brian .. when are you gonna accept that you have lost all credibility, trust, authenticity, genuineness and legitimacy .. and that you actually mean anything in this business ... How many times do you have to be banned to get the message? ... Peddle your BS elswhere .. please!

Mod .. if you can be bothered .. delete this fucker ... and this thread

I understand about trolls .. I know you have nothing better to do so this is what you do (who knows how many other forums /message boards you are trolling) .. Fuck off and try and sort your life out .. find a girlfriend / boyfriend .. get off the computer .. travel .. play table tennis or something .. for fucks sake .. (BTW ..thats 'friendly' advice)

EDIT: If you even THINK you have a psychological problem .. seek help .. immediately

Rubber Duck
2nd March 2008, 02:12 PM
Brian, if it is all happening for you, why are you not just selling on the back of earnings rather than peddling this rubbish or even better just living of the revenue stream and shutting the fuck up!

bwhhisc
2nd March 2008, 02:19 PM
ICANN is projecting to introduce IDN.IDN in a ccTLD frame-work, meaning that there will be no forwarding of IDN.IDN back to a corresponding IDN.com, or any such scenario to save ChineseIDN.LatinCom speculators.
You obviously have NOT been keeping up with what is going on with aliasing.
IDN.com can apply for aliasing to the equivalent of idn.idn (.com)

The new IDN.IDN can NOT become anything strikingly confusingly or similar to anything that is already out there, so they can't squat on .com, .net equivalents.

Their is only going to be 1 idn.idn in the first round for each country/ lanaguage.
It is most likely going to be an area or country identifier. It does not effect .com.

Things are not sorted out yet, but if you had been reading up on what is going on you would know .com is in fine shape and decisions to move to idn.idn are up to Verisign when they are ready.

Assassin
2nd March 2008, 02:23 PM
Interesting you should mention sales, because I have had quite a number recently. To see a list of them, please visit www.letat.com

I understand your outflows still exceed your inflows for your ForeignCharacters.LatinCom's? My condolences.

If you love the latin-dot-com, why do you neglect the latin prefix?

Actually I would have shut up a long time ago, but it is actually really funny to watch you guys squirm when confronted with hard, cold facts. If you had been polite and topic-centered, I'm sure this discussion would have been put to rest a long time ago.

Brian, if it is all happening for you, why are you not just selling on the back of earnings rather than peddling this rubbish or even better just living of the revenue stream and shutting the fuck up!

If this is trut, I must admit it. What is the Web page where one can sign up for aliasing an idn.idn?

You obviously have NOT been keeping up with what is going on with aliasing.
IDN.com can apply for aliasing to the equivalent of idn.idn (.com)

The new IDN.IDN can NOT become anything strikingly confusingly or similar to anything that is already out there, so they can't squat on .com, .net equivalents.

Their is only going to be 1 idn.idn in the first round for each country/ lanaguage.
It is most likely going to be an area or country identifier. It does not effect .com.

Things are not sorted out yet, but if you had been reading up on what is going on you would know .com is in fine shape and decisions to move to idn.idn are up to Verisign when they are ready.

Rubber Duck
2nd March 2008, 02:33 PM
Brian, I do not envy you. I pity you.

Having said that I don't pity you enough to try to explain to you what is really going on. Why should I care?

Assassin
2nd March 2008, 03:01 PM
You cared enough to write that, anyway.

Everything's about personal attacks with you. Do you have anything you want to say about how loving your mother was?

Brian, I do not envy you. I pity you.

Having said that I don't pity you enough to try to explain to you what is really going on. Why should I care?

Rubber Duck
2nd March 2008, 03:11 PM
We basically have our portfolio registered as far ahead as I believe we will need to have before it all starts paying for itself in a sustainable way.

I do not believe that it is now possible to construct an orderly after-market in a time scale that is going to make any difference to us.

This basically means that I don't give a shit what you or anyone else actually thinks any more. Do what you want to do. It is not going to make any difference one way or another.

If you want to convince yourself your are a Grade A IDNer, then go for it. I really don't think you are going to convince any one else. It certainly doesn't matter to me.

Those that seem to want to talk the market down clearly think they have a strategy. All it tells me, is who I won't even enter negotiations with unless they know what they want buy and come through with a enough cash that I really cannot refuse. Why should I even attempt to enter into negotiation with people showing complete indifference and contempt for what I might have to offer. Sorry screw them. I will survive on lentils rather than depend on their business.

jacksonm
2nd March 2008, 03:13 PM
I understand that the truth is hurting you. But really I would encourage you to stick to the topic at hand. What I am/am not will not raise or lower the value of your ChineseCharacters.LatinCom's.

Do you have any other feelings that you would like to express?

We don't need to entertain any discussion with you other than the fact that you have been repeatedly banned. Same with scifi.. I wonder if you two are the same person.

Getting banned means that you lost the right to ever come back here again, regardless of the username with which you choose to make the attempt.

You are banned. Period. Accept it and move on.

Rubber Duck
2nd March 2008, 03:20 PM
Well Jackson, you are the one advocating prolonging the life of this State of Permanent Anarchy that you chose describe as home. Get used to it. It ain't going to get any better.

bwhhisc
2nd March 2008, 04:15 PM
If this is trut, I must admit it. What is the Web page where one can sign up for aliasing an idn.idn?
YOU...can not sign up for aliasing as an individual.
Many expect Verisign to make the move in the next year or so for all of their .com and .net domain holders. \
They were the proponents of DNAME and authored this solution (note: there are numerous ways to alias names,
the final solution is still being decided):

http://www.icann.org/announcements/proposal-dname-equivalence-mapping-tld-12dec05.pdf

Assassin
2nd March 2008, 04:29 PM
Actually I have only been banned once. Unless Olney comes back, I don't see you stifling discussion just by complaining about it.

Why would I pretend to be someone else? Then I couldn't mention my domain names, such as JewishState.com

We don't need to entertain any discussion with you other than the fact that you have been repeatedly banned. Same with scifi.. I wonder if you two are the same person.

Getting banned means that you lost the right to ever come back here again, regardless of the username with which you choose to make the attempt.

You are banned. Period. Accept it and move on.

I have to hand it to you, you are the only one who has stuck to the topic, not just attacked me personally. You also provided valuable information.

To everyone else, I would say re-read my original message. I was addressing myself to Latin IDNers, in the French sub-section. If you're not concerned, keep out of the conversation.

YOU...can not sign up for aliasing as an individual.
Many expect Verisign to make the move in the next year or so for all of their .com and .net domain holders. \
They were the proponents of DNAME and authored this solution (note: there are numerous ways to alias names,
the final solution is still being decided):

http://www.icann.org/announcements/proposal-dname-equivalence-mapping-tld-12dec05.pdf

thegenius1
2nd March 2008, 04:38 PM
Then I couldn't mention my domain names

http://alice.loria.fr/publications/papers/2006/EGSR_Ardeco/supplemental/images/yawn.png

seamo
2nd March 2008, 10:57 PM
Brian - you have been banned again.

You were shown the door last time due to your continued trolling - you've shown up again, and guess what?....You start picking fights and spamming the forum straight away.

Bye...