PDA

View Full Version : Spike in ND french PPC?

touchring
7th March 2008, 02:57 AM
Anyone noticed this spike since the beginning of the month?

thegenius1
7th March 2008, 02:58 AM
I think google just recently had a update , seems traffic is up all over the place.

touchring
7th March 2008, 03:35 AM
I think google just recently had a update , seems traffic is up all over the place.

Traffic is up due to IE7. Adsense is stable, so i think ND just raised the payout ratio.

Fka200
7th March 2008, 03:43 AM
Traffic is up due to IE7. Adsense is stable, so i think ND just raised the payout ratio.

Let's hope so. I just moved about 40 or so domains back to ND from Sedo. Going to see how this batch does so I can move back the rest (I really like folders...).

touchring
7th March 2008, 04:41 AM
Let's hope so. I just moved about 40 or so domains back to ND from Sedo. Going to see how this batch does so I can move back the rest (I really like folders...).

oh, i was thinking of moving to sedo because of crappy nd ppc, but the sudden spike made me think twice! :p

Drewbert
7th March 2008, 06:41 AM
That's the automatic discontent detector cutting in.

jacksonm
7th March 2008, 06:42 AM
That's the automatic discontent detector cutting in.

Or Ed monitoring this board.

touchring
7th March 2008, 06:56 AM
Or Ed monitoring this board.

Or they decided to update the euro to usd exchange rate. Last updated a year ago. :o

The dollar has weakened 20% against the euro last 2 years, so PPC in dollars should rise. I think either Google is ripping us off, or ND pockets the difference.