PDA

View Full Version : Gee is moving to dnlocal

g
7th March 2008, 06:46 PM
Hello guys,

it is very disappointing for me to leave my old home with tons of valuable threads but things are not going well here and olney seems indifferent about the forum although it appears he is watching it.

I am moving from here to dnlocal.com and I hope to see all the idnf members there at dnlocal .....

this is my last post here and I will watch the private message box till the end of next week.... after that you need to email me or pm me at dnlocal.

dnlocal is not the best thing I wanted but this is the best alternative available... and at least it is moderated by people who care...

farewell for all idnforums fans ..... you know where you can find me...

Good luck Olney

Regards,
Gee

jacksonm
7th March 2008, 09:17 PM
See you G.

Wot
7th March 2008, 11:41 PM
I will continue to visit ALL of the forums that I consider may be beneficial to my objectives of buying/selling domain names irrespective of my feelings for mods/owners etc.

It's business, personal feelings simply get in the way.

alexd
8th March 2008, 08:02 AM
G - do you realise that if that was your last post at idnforums - your post count will forever remain at 666 !!

touchring
8th March 2008, 08:40 AM
G - do you realise that if that was your last post at idnforums - your post count will forever remain at 666 !!

Wow, that's very auspicious.

khurtsiya
8th March 2008, 10:00 AM
Must post once again if You believe in this G :rolleyes:

markits
8th March 2008, 10:40 AM
666 is a dream number in China just like 888 (6 is the good luck number, 8 is the number associated with fortune).