PDA

View Full Version : It's MJ - borrowing Ross' account

Ross
16th March 2008, 09:35 PM
As you might know, my jacksonm account got locked out when I tried to change my email address in my profile.

The reason it got locked out is because vb is supposed to send a mail with a confirmation link, but it seems that vb is not able to send out mails anymore. At least I didn't get the mail with the confirmation link, so my account is locked til then - I can't post or receive PMs as jacksonm. New accounts also can't be used, as the confirmation mail doesn't get sent out. The mailer is broken.

So in the meanwhile, I am borrowing the Ross account from Bill's son. Bill gave me the username and password to use because of the problem with vb.

bwhhisc
16th March 2008, 10:26 PM
So in the meanwhile, I am borrowing the Ross account from Bill's son. Bill gave me the username and password to use because of the problem with vb. .
Welcome back MJ. Yup, the lad gave up IDNing for college, beer and babes.
Just glad he could still remember the password!

Rubber Duck
16th March 2008, 11:03 PM
So basically unless we find the Administrator this Forum is sunk!

Fka200
16th March 2008, 11:18 PM
Very nice of your son, Bill!

Ross
17th March 2008, 02:26 AM
So basically unless we find the Administrator this Forum is sunk!

Well, the mailer may get unstuck at some point. But yeah, Olney is either being held as a sex slave, or he's AWOL and in dereliction of duty.

mdw
17th March 2008, 06:11 AM
sounds like the value of an IDNF account is going up due to a continuing demand and relative scarcity of supply :)

maybe I can sell my account, or trade for a good domain?

blastfromthepast
17th March 2008, 06:18 AM
sounds like the value of an IDNF account is going up due to a continuing demand and relative scarcity of supply :)

maybe I can sell my account, or trade for a good domain?

Post it up. Somone may be interested.

mdw
17th March 2008, 06:51 PM
Post it up. Somone may be interested.
The folks that want it the most, by definition, can't bid on it - therefore no auction is possible. I suppose I could ask for offers by email....

Not that I'm selling "mdw" account, but I sure am interested in Japanese city domains (hint hint)

xxbossmanxx
17th March 2008, 09:30 PM
heh, since the script hasnt been updated ina while I could google some exploits and make myself an admin. :p

Ross
17th March 2008, 09:42 PM
heh, since the script hasnt been updated ina while I could google some exploits and make myself an admin. :p

Well, if you manage to succeed, then unlock my account.

jose
18th March 2008, 12:25 AM

wow, great idea. Too bad there aren't any admins logged in to hijack their accounts :( thus let's put our hopes on mysql holes...

admins/moderators, is it ok to hack this forum? for the benefit of all, of course...

or, should I say, Seamo, your ok with it?!

xxbossmanxx
18th March 2008, 01:06 AM
Ya, I wouldnt do it if people got pissed and only to help of course. At this point there is prob a SQL hole somewhere I bet but I dont do any of that stuff ever so I'm not too good.

thegenius1
18th March 2008, 01:31 AM
Did you guys hack it , Because Olney was just signed in ?

Last Activity: Today 09:15 PM

blastfromthepast
18th March 2008, 01:54 AM
Well, if you manage to succeed, then unlock my account.

If he succeeds; this site is going to become a big poker affiliate.

thegenius1
18th March 2008, 02:07 AM
If he succeeds; this site is going to become a big poker affiliate.

Hilarious

xxbossmanxx
18th March 2008, 03:41 AM
Nah, I was mulling it but figured jose had a shot then I saw Olney was on so I figured he must have got wind of an impending attack lol.

Ross
18th March 2008, 06:58 AM
Nah, I was mulling it but figured jose had a shot then I saw Olney was on so I figured he must have got wind of an impending attack lol.

He didn't fix anything. I can't even read the forum with my old account now; the privileges have declined further.