Yes, we are already into new territory this month! :p

alibuba
18th March 2008, 06:43 AM
details, what language.

hows your arabic doing?

Ross
18th March 2008, 07:02 AM

Yes, I also passed February's revenue yesterday. Strange coincidence that it happened on the same day.

bwhhisc
18th March 2008, 10:35 AM
Same here...mostly thanks to Russian IDNs.

Rubber Duck
18th March 2008, 11:33 AM
details, what language.

hows your arabic doing?

Japanese has given the stats a big boost.

Arabic is steadily improving but will require patience.

Ross
18th March 2008, 11:43 AM
details, what language.

hows your arabic doing?

Revenue in this order:

Finnish
Arabic
German
Japanese
Russian
Rest of the world

Arabic has climbed to impressive heights since the auto-update in KSA. It was previously below everything. I haven't bought an Arabic domain in months, either.

Ryu
18th March 2008, 11:45 AM

Really? I am surprised to hear that.

That, to me, is a testimony that other languages are not doing that well, either. I thought Japanese is far far behind Russian.

Rubber Duck
18th March 2008, 11:55 AM
Really? I am surprised to hear that.

That, to me, is a testimony that other languages are not doing that well, either. I thought Japanese is far far behind Russian.

It is terms of the numbers of clicks, but their value is high.

Activity seems to be limited to a few exceptional domains, but I still believe it to be type in rather than SERPs.

Ryu
18th March 2008, 12:04 PM
It is terms of the numbers of clicks, but their value is high.

Activity seems to be limited to a few exceptional domains, but I still believe it to be type in rather than SERPs.

If it's limited to a few exceptional domains and if they are mostly very nice 1-word domains, then chances are that you are getting some level of type-ins.

On the other hand, if you are getting a large number of visits to combo names, then chances are that you are free riding on a pupular site and the traffic is coming from serp.

Ross
18th March 2008, 12:36 PM
If it's limited to a few exceptional domains and if they are mostly very nice 1-word domains, then chances are that you are getting some level of type-ins.

On the other hand, if you are getting a large number of visits to combo names, then chances are that you are free riding on a pupular site and the traffic is coming from serp.

There's a simple way to tell. Host all of your domains yourself, put analytics on each one, and serve the ND parking pages in an full-window iframe.

markits
18th March 2008, 12:46 PM

Same here.
And 70% of my rev is from Japanese coms.

Rubber Duck
18th March 2008, 01:51 PM

We get a small amount of traffic on our Geo-Combos, but it is mainly on single words or single characters. Things like "Cheap Tickets" also attract traffic.

I am absolutely convinced that most of our traffic is type-in.

Ryu
18th March 2008, 02:10 PM
We get a small amount of traffic on our Geo-Combos, but it is mainly on single words or single characters. Things like "Cheap Tickets" also attract traffic.

I am absolutely convinced that most of our traffic is type-in.

I also do believe that Japanese are starting to type-in. I even read a couple of blog articles in which writers claimed to have typed in.

We saw traffic surge in Nov/Dec last year, too. But at that time, traffic was so widely scattered and there wasn't much difference in the number of traffic among names of different qualities. But this time, traffic is more concentrated to names of better qualities. This suggests that parts of the traffic are coming from type-ins.

TonyP
18th March 2008, 03:36 PM
Russian adult clicks bring $.15 to $.37 as opposed to ascii anglo at $.02

Ross
18th March 2008, 08:14 PM
Just thought to analyze my parking stats a bit more.

Comparing December 1-18 2007 to March 1-18 2008:

Traffic is up 756%
Revenue is up 701%
Portfolio has roughly doubled in size.

Next target is 4 figure monthly parking revenue.

phio
18th March 2008, 11:19 PM
Hi TonyP,

Where do you park your adult russians that make .15 to .37

Thanks

markits
20th March 2008, 12:46 AM
The ppc pay out for Japanese clicks at ND is really climbing up. I am starting to see a dollar plus ppc again this month.