thehamptons
19th March 2008, 09:14 PM
Real Estate/Realtor/Real Estate Agent

Commission 15% any takers?

房屋仲介.com
XN--XMQ9CX10CFYF.COM

jenniferedwards
13th October 2008, 05:23 AM
Hey I am looking for the real estate agents and brokers, I am affiliated with an international real estate company. Please PM if you want any deal or combine to work together

markits
14th October 2008, 03:58 PM
Jenny
I have 房价.com (house price or Realestate Prices). It had very high USA overture results. You can broker it for me.

Cheers

IDNer
14th October 2008, 04:35 PM
Jenny,

Similar situation as Markits, I've got 房仲.com. (xn--1nq638b.com) which domain is the abbreviation of the 房屋仲介.com -
You can broker it for me too.

bwhhisc
14th October 2008, 05:43 PM
Hey I am looking for the real estate agents and brokers, I am affiliated with an international real estate company. Please PM if you want any deal or combine to work together

Can we get an overview or profile of your company?
Notice you are based in England. Do you have offices in China?

thehamptons
14th October 2008, 07:48 PM
I'm surely interested in what she has to offer for 房屋仲介.com sent a pm

bwhhisc
14th October 2008, 09:28 PM
I'm surely interested in what she has to offer for 房屋仲介.com sent a pm

I didn't get the impression she is looking for any domain names, but rather real estate agents or brokers who have properties or contacts in different cities. Maybe I am off base here...but thats why I asked about the background and scope of their company.

FROM THEIR WEBSITE- ipbre.com

Who Are We?
International Property Brokers are based in London, UK.
International Property Brokers is an internationally recognized company that works for you. We are well respected and trusted and have appeared in the Investors Chronicle, The Financial Times Investors Guide to Property, The Business Newspaper and most recently sponsored The Sunday Times travel awards.

We have reached the position we are in due to developing an excellent relationship with the largest property developers in the world enabling us to bring high quality properties to our clients first before they are made available to the general public and investors at large thereby giving our clients the largest available choice of properties being developed within the major cities of the world. We are not estate agents but a broker; this means we are able to offer our clients a truly independent and unbiased service. All our brokers are professionals of graduate caliber. if you require our services then contact us and one of our brokers will contact you.

What We Do?
International Property Brokers has an active interest across many sectors of the property industry − We can advise in all aspects of the establishment, financing and marketing of UK and international property development and investment, including residential and commercial developments and redevelopments, farms, private estates and development land.

International Property Brokers offer a personal brokerage service which saves you money, time and effort; making investment in property cost effective, time efficient and stress free. Our private clients can be assured that we always maintain discretion and client confidentiality.

We can provide the following facilities to you:

Researching
Our brokers constantly investigate the latest market conditions and movements and can provide information regarding the current state of the market, whenever our clients require it.
Our brokers analyse newly developed properties and existing properties for sale and match those properties with the predetermined requirements of our clients.
International Property Brokers identify and emphasise the most suitable aspects of a property to you. To a potential investor, they may point out the tax advantages of owning a rental property and the ease of finding a tenant or the best rates of future capital growth or rental return. To a young family looking for a house, they may emphasise the convenient floor plan, the area's low crime rate, and the proximity to schools and shopping centres. To our security conscious clients, we will emphasise the privacy and manned 24 hour security a particular property may offer.

Advising
Advising you what properties are suitable for your purchase, considering the criteria you originally set out.
Advising you when a deal is not appropriate, may be due to location, inappropriate travel connections etc.
Everyday questions answered, no question is to small, no problem to big, if we do not know the answer we will find the answer
out for you.

Negotiation
We will sit down with either the vendor or the purchaser on your behalf, bringing our wealth of knowledge of the negotiating process and latest market conditions to negotiate the best possible deal.
Due to our knowledge of the market and long established relationships with real estate agencies and established developers we are able to on many occasions provide additional discounts above those you would receive as an individual.
Advising you when you should accept or reject an offer.

Project Management
Due to our knowledge of the market and long established relationships with real estate agencies and established developers we are able to on many occasions provide additional discounts above those you would receive as an individual.
Dealing with all the little issues that need not bother you on a day to day basis.
You, our client deals with one specially assigned person, who gets to know your preferences, and the way you like to operate, so you need only explain things once, rather than having to explain things again and again, to a different person every day.
Client confidentiality is always given the highest importance.
Acting as a first point of contact for potential tenants, selling agents or potential purchasers thereby not wasting your time with you having to deal with window shoppers or properties not suitable for your purchase.

Financial Services
Mortgages & Mortgage Advice
Tax Advice
Offshore Services & Advice
Property Management
Furnishing Properties
Interior Design Advice

thefabfive
14th October 2008, 10:23 PM
Smells like a bot.

bwhhisc
14th October 2008, 10:39 PM
Smells like a bot.

Maybe one of our British members can give her a jingle. :)

International Property Brokers Ltd
Marble Arch Tower
55 Bryanston Street
London
W1H 7AJ
+44 (0) 845 601 5680

dnnames
15th October 2008, 01:17 AM
I think that it is a bot. I had that impression when I first read the page. Not sure though.

bwhhisc
15th October 2008, 02:13 AM
I think that it is a bot. I had that impression when I first read the page. Not sure though.

Yeah, but her links are to a real estate company. Usually the bots are steering you to their affiliate programs etc.