PDA

View Full Version : Today I receive two Negative Ratings.

cdehoo
20th March 2008, 03:26 AM
But matter some reasons, I possibly truly have the mistake,But I not think should give me two Negative
Because my English is not good,please wait for me to ask the friend who understands English to translate.

mulligan
20th March 2008, 04:00 AM
But matter some reasons, I possibly truly have the mistake,But I not think should give me two Negative
Because my English is not good,please wait for me to ask the friend who understands English to translate. Is it to do with this domain?
http://www.idnforums.com/forums/17453-good-chinese-idn-for-sale.html

It seems you backed out of the deal .. Appears you edited your post after haomi had posted sold

The negative from wot I am not clear about but I'm sure he will make things a little clearer

cdehoo
20th March 2008, 04:03 AM
Machine translation :

The day before yesterday i was urgently needed the money,
to take sells 2 doamin(xx$120),Because Very quick succeeded has sold another one,Then i was NOT urgently needed the money,(change price:xx$120-->$700)

Yesterday haomi said to me ,
A foreigner wants to buy price:老婆.cn+老公.cn=$150,Because buyer Saw my $120 prices,The buyer is not willing to add the money,only 2 domains=$150, $75 usd
I not eagerly sold now(Because I also love this word),In transaction process ,I said many times Wish cancel,

But haomi said: if I had not agreed,Then buyer will not Single buy 老公.cn domain name.He must delete his domain name(dynadot free delete), like this he will not be able to make money,so i said 700rmb,Hereafter long time bargaining back and forth(1 hour+),In transaction process,
I said many times Wish cancel,but Always thinks embarrassed,(He said that he already promised the foreigner ,He must keep words,But recalled now:At that time we did not have the transaction )

When his counter-offer 660, I said once again does not sell (not because price,because i love 老婆.cn),By now he actually very quickly said already paid 700rmb.

At that time very wanted to give immediately refunds money, But was truly I is wrong.

But thinks is very embarrassed, lets him waste time such for a long time,But before he pays money, I said explicitly, 7 days later trades(Again negotiations),Because in 7 days cannot push.

yestday...

TO BE Continued-----Giving up,Closed.

Wot
20th March 2008, 10:07 AM
From my end I was offered two names, one being that of cdehoo, via Haomi as intermediary in some shape or form and a/n other from Haomi.

I understood Haomi was acting on behalf of cdehoo as a friend to deal with the "foreigner" - me the gweilo.

I paid the agreed price and was later advised that cdehoo had backed out of the deal.

I asked for clarification before adding a negative rep, Haomi basically advised as I said, seller pulled out of deal. Neg rep was then added.

Haomi was equally pissed and added the neg rep.

cdehoo
20th March 2008, 11:03 AM
From my end I was offered two names, one being that of cdehoo, via Haomi as intermediary in some shape or form and a/n other from Haomi.

I understood Haomi was acting on behalf of cdehoo as a friend to deal with the "foreigner" - me the gweilo.

I paid the agreed price and was later advised that cdehoo had backed out of the deal.

I asked for clarification before adding a negative rep, Haomi basically advised as I said, seller pulled out of deal. Neg rep was then added.

Haomi was equally pissed and added the neg rep.
You know the entire matter's fact?

have You contacted with me to find out the fact?

agreed price?

ok,Did not say this,

BUT I did not think that I Without this authority(Termination transaction ) .

I and haomi are also the friends(Has traded several times & Also often chats),I had not thought that he will give me Negative

Because my English is not good ,Therefore possibly has many word usages to be inaccurate.

I said explicitly, 7 days later trades(Again negotiations),Because in 7 days cannot push.

mulligan
20th March 2008, 11:32 AM
cdehoo .. why are you dealing through Haomi?

you know domainers (well lets call it 1% of domainers) are not stupid?

Honour the deal you made with haomi via wot and put this thing behind you ... we have very long memories and by doing the right thing you will retain your reputation .... Do not ruin your reputation because of this

cdehoo
20th March 2008, 11:40 AM
I think:I and haomi are also the friends,(Has traded several times & Also often chats,Is very polite),I had not thought that he will give me Negative

cdehoo .. why are you dealing through Haomi?

mulligan
20th March 2008, 11:45 AM
I think:I and haomi are also the friends(Has traded several times & Also often chats),I had not thought that he will give me Negative
Do you understand what the words 'trust' and 'honour' / 'honor' mean? ... if you don't, ask a friend who speaks and understands English and Chinese

Ross
20th March 2008, 12:38 PM
Don't lose your 面孔

cdehoo
20th March 2008, 12:43 PM
Do you understand what the words 'trust' and 'honour' / 'honor' mean? ... if you don't, ask a friend who speaks and understands English and Chinese
i think:I knew that I also truly did this.

touchring
20th March 2008, 01:09 PM
Don't lose your 面孔

check with blast the correct word to use.

blastfromthepast
20th March 2008, 07:39 PM
check with blast the correct word to use.

Not easy dealing with these foreign devils. They have different expecations and business culture.

See: http://www.idnforums.com/forums/17526-clash-of-civilizations-on-idnf.html#post111294

Rubber Duck
20th March 2008, 08:31 PM
If we are to maintain a unified community, I think some of this condescension is going to have to be laid to rest. I have had numerous dealings with Chinese domainers and I have found them to be as honourable as anyone else. I am sure there are exceptions, but if I was drawing up a list of scumbags, it would certainly not consists mostly of Chinese names.

At DNLocal.com we will not be differentiating between members on the basis of ethnic origins, but purely on personal track records. Those that behave honourably will be welcomed whatever their origins!

blastfromthepast
20th March 2008, 09:19 PM
Thats easy for you to enforce your own value system, RD, since you own the Chinese domains that Chinese want to buy. They will put up with whatever to get them out of your hands.

On the other hand, if you want to buy some other countries domains, you better learn how to be flexible and deal with other people's business cultures, or you will end up with this typical message we once got from a Korean domainer:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ SORRY, HAVE A NICE DAY. :)

here is no unified community. There are different people who own domains, who have different interests and styles. Look at SEDO, for you they are pretty weird, aren't they? But for some continental Europeans, they are the holy grail.

We had a great member on IDNF who was going to organize a nice conference in Tokyo, and had the skills and connections to do it. It didn't happend. Why? Because he thought another member here was totaly inmoral and lacking in politeness. A big culural difference once again, ruined what was probably the biggest opportunity for everyone holding Japanese domains.

Wot
20th March 2008, 11:26 PM
Thats easy for you to enforce your own value system, RD, since you own the Chinese domains that Chinese want to buy. They will put up with whatever to get them out of your hands.

On the other hand, if you want to buy some other countries domains, you better learn how to be flexible and deal with other people's business cultures, or you will end up with this typical message we once got from a Korean domainer:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ SORRY, HAVE A NICE DAY. :)

here is no unified community. There are different people who own domains, who have different interests and styles. Look at SEDO, for you they are pretty weird, aren't they? But for some continental Europeans, they are the holy grail.

We had a great member on IDNF who was going to organize a nice conference in Tokyo, and had the skills and connections to do it. It didn't happend. Why? Because he thought another member here was totaly inmoral and lacking in politeness. A big culural difference once again, ruined what was probably the biggest opportunity for everyone holding Japanese domains.

Domainers - Is perhaps the all encompassing term ?

mulligan
20th March 2008, 11:54 PM
Not easy dealing with these foreign devils. They have different expecations and business culture.

Is that 'tongue in cheek' Blast?

DavyBUK
20th March 2008, 11:56 PM
Sure is Steve !

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/17290-adult-russian-domain-sale.html

blastfromthepast
21st March 2008, 01:47 AM
Is that 'tongue in cheek' Blast?

Everyone is a foreign devil of one kind or another to someone else.

Sure is Steve !]

You aren't big enough to be a devil. You're just a 小人.