PDA

View Full Version : New Sedopro Tools

dabsi
22nd March 2008, 07:24 AM
Nice to see that Sedo is really improving it's tools for SEDOPRO a.o. auto-optimization for templates; that's great, because it looks after the best paying templates testing everyone first.

Dabsi

Rubber Duck
22nd March 2008, 09:26 AM
Nice to see that Sedo is really improving it's tools for SEDOPRO a.o. auto-optimization for templates; that's great, because it looks after the best paying templates testing everyone first.

Dabsi

Those stupid bastard have just been spamming me to buy dot Asia.

What a bunch of fuckheads!

dabsi
22nd March 2008, 11:01 AM
No, they are only selective with the sedopro membership, accept this.
Imagine they would take 'everybody'.

Also Stop insulting pros. Again , never drink when you write; you are a very bad example for newbies.

Meanwhile sell your USD.

Dabsi

Rubber Duck
22nd March 2008, 11:06 AM
They still think that domain in Asian Traffic is going to be about EnglishKeyword.ASIA.

These guys couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time.

The days when I was even vaguely interested in a Sedopro account have long since gone. These wankers could even Escrow an IDN. They thought they could, fucked me about for a week and a half and then just told me they couldn't. As far as I am concerned SEDO have zero credibility, and that won't change whilst the existing management is in place.

touchring
22nd March 2008, 01:45 PM
No, they are only selective with the sedopro membership, accept this.
Imagine they would take 'everybody'.

Also Stop insulting pros. Again , never drink when you write; you are a very bad example for newbies.

Meanwhile sell your USD.

Dabsi

hi dabsi, what's the average sedopro PPC you get for your french names (generics / tm look alikes) since Jan 1 2008 and over at least 30,000 views?? If u can, plz check the actual figures from sedo interface. I'm considering Sedopro. Appreciate.

dabsi
22nd March 2008, 05:13 PM
Sorry it's TOP SECRET, absolutely.

Why since January 2008? Trafic is doing well for all IDNs (including the arab one)

A lot of ducks have been joining ND; ND knew abour the new policy of SEDO regarding Typos/TM fro french trafic. So ND first offred better prices and after a while they have probably started to pay you 2 cents p click. We know this game.

Today it will be difficul to enter a Sedopro Membership, as Sedo are cleaning up.

It's like with stocks, diversify your risks; if you have a french IDN with trafic from Quebec, you should certainely be happy.......

Dabsi
http://www.dnforum.com/f129/what-difference-between-sedo-sedopro-thread-287150.html

touchring
22nd March 2008, 05:31 PM

Why since January 2008? Trafic is doing well for all IDNs (including the arab one)

A lot of ducks have been joining ND; ND knew abour the new policy of SEDO regarding Typos/TM fro french trafic. So ND first offred better prices and after a while they have probably started to pay you 2 cents p click. We know this game.

Jan is just a starting point - not because of better ppc or what.

Anyone else can help? Just French AVG PPC (average pay per click). If you don't consider Average PPC from Sedopro a top secret. ;) But the stats might only be meaningful if you have a names across different categories and over 10,000 views - meaning, not skewed stats.

I know the ND game, that's why i am thinking of preparing to switch, but i also see a lot of people on DNF whining about their SEDO payout at the same time.

Rubber Duck
22nd March 2008, 05:39 PM
Don't worry Dabsi, if this works out the way we envisage their will be plenty of options, I very much doubt we will need to consider Sedo.

Besides you are simply looking at it from a Latin dot com perspective, and a pretty narrow short-term perspective at that. Now if you were telling me Sedo was shit hot in Chinese, then I might be interested.

For the moment, we are doing little more than tracking trends. PPC is not of much consequence at this juncture. Shit I haven't even tried to optimise keywords yet!

Today it will be difficul to enter a Sedopro Membership, as Sedo are cleaning up.

It's like with stocks, diversify your risks; if you have a french IDN with trafic from Quebec, you should certainely be happy.......

Dabsi
http://www.dnforum.com/f129/what-difference-between-sedo-sedopro-thread-287150.html

TonyP
22nd March 2008, 05:46 PM
My 2 cents.
You're free to ignore.
Deutsche Schweine started paying slightly more than ND, say by a factor of 2.

Rubber Duck
22nd March 2008, 05:54 PM
My 2 cents.
You're free to ignore.

Yes, but you need to look at the hole picture, and I ain't moving nothing anywhere until they stop discriminating against non-Latin IDN by excluding them from their auctions. And they have screwed me around for a few years, so I think I would repay the compliment anyway.

touchring
22nd March 2008, 06:02 PM
My 2 cents.
You're free to ignore.

Deutsche Schweine is German Pigs? Is Deutsche Schweine Sedo? Thanks.

Moving to Sedopro has been crossing my mind many times, but i had been busy with other stuff. I'm going to look into this next few weeks.

Rubber Duck
22nd March 2008, 06:03 PM
Deutsche Schweine is German Pigs? Is Deutsche Schweine Sedo? Thanks.

Yes, it is a form of endearment. :p

touchring
22nd March 2008, 06:11 PM
I think i must really make the switch. :p

How about japanese? After using adsense, nd ppc for japanese sucks. :(

TonyP
22nd March 2008, 07:05 PM
Since we're bitching...
I bought several names at the Deutsche Schweine auction and I started using them. Lo & behold - i'm getting nasty letters from lawyers telling me I'm in trouble for using the TM-related names.
I'm sending those letters to the DS. Their response is swift - they close my account.

Ross
22nd March 2008, 07:08 PM
Since we're bitching...
I bought several names at the Deutsche Schweine auction and I started using them. Lo & behold - i'm getting nasty letters from lawyers telling me I'm in trouble for using the TM-related names.
I'm sending those letters to the DS. Their response is swift - they close my account.

That's what happens, SciFi.

dabsi
23rd March 2008, 06:53 AM
Since we're bitching...

Using Deutsche Schweine is a sign of low instinct (this alone can bring you to law again and can be very costly for your small pockets).

It's a pity to read in such a forum such insults; of course there is no moderator around.

At Sedo, may be 20% are German, 80% consists of 40 different nationalities a.o. US and UK.

These people know also what a US farmer can do with chinese IDN. They know the frustration of hundreds on newbies who have registred 1000s of shit names with the promise from this forum to get soon rich.

Times are over for pseudo-experts; parking companies are ware that if they want to survive they have to improve the quality of their portfolios and clients; or they risk to loose Google's and Yahoo' feeds.
QUOTE:
“Google Adwords has added a new feature that allows advertisers to exclude ads from showing up on domain parking sites,” reports Domain Name Wire. The story continues “this will affect parked domains on any of Google’s ad feeds, regardless of whether it is the ‘search’ feed or ‘content’ feed. Examples of domain parking companies using Google include DomainSponsor and Sedo.”
UNQUOTE

Some are like the US soldiers who thought to apply the VENI VEDI VICI rules in Iraq, we all know the results.

Last but not least, even if I'm not German, stop insulting other nationalities such French, German etc. or give up IDN und buy only your National DN.

Dabsi

Rubber Duck
23rd March 2008, 07:07 AM
Dabsi, if all your Arabics are worthless as you state, then put them up for auction here and save yourself further pain.

As for Sedo, they are not only wrong but inconsistent. They have parking for non-Latin, but you cannot sell them there. Is this really policy, or simply an incapability to write the necessary script for their decrepit platform?

dabsi
23rd March 2008, 07:40 AM
Sedo is working on it.

Our arabic IDNs are not worthless; but I don't expect to become a millionaire with arab.com

Ciao

Dabsi

Rubber Duck
23rd March 2008, 07:52 AM
ICANN trained obviously, full of bloody geologists with a clock to match!

TonyP
23rd March 2008, 02:50 PM
I just spent 5 min on Dabsi's portfolio.
Actually, It's NOT bad. Very good Arabics, probably good French.

He sent me some weird note. I never heard of the guy - so I went looking.
But of course - .eu is dead in the water.

Ross
23rd March 2008, 02:57 PM
I just spent 5 min on Dabsi's portfolio.
Actually, It's NOT bad. Very good Arabics, probably good French.

He sent me some weird note. I never heard of the guy - so I went looking.
But of course - .eu is dead in the water.

Too bad French turned out to be such a poor investment. Two reasons: 1) French people often ignore accents when typing, and 2) French law requires a two-click system on parked pages now.

Arabic may still pan out.

Look, mister: I will be nice to you if you make intelligent and unprejudiced posts here. You are obviously a smart and determined guy. Now just behave and we might all learn to like you.

bwhhisc
23rd March 2008, 02:59 PM
These people know also what a US farmer can do with chinese IDN. They know the frustration of hundreds on newbies who have registred 1000s of shit names with the promise from this forum to get soon rich.

1) Most here are not US, plus insult not needed for those that are.
2) No one promised riches, if anything they gave their strong arguement that "someday" IDN would be mainstream.
Everyone was free to invest or not invest based on the information and opinions available.
3) Most like Touchring, predicted 3-5 year minimum hold in posts 06' & 07'. Some predicted faster, again make up your own mind.
4) And if our Chinese/ Russian/ Japanese IDNs are worthless, why all the emails and offers to buy them from native
speakers from those countries?

dabsi
23rd March 2008, 06:11 PM
Too bad French turned out to be such a poor investment. Two reasons: 1) French people often ignore accents when typing, and 2) French law requires a two-click system on parked pages now.

Arabic may still pan out.

Look, mister: I will be nice to you if you make intelligent and unprejudiced posts here. You are obviously a smart and determined guy. Now just behave and we might all learn to like you.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Dabsi

Rubber Duck
23rd March 2008, 06:17 PM
€3k!

Is that the limit of your ambition?

How little you really know! :p