PDA

View Full Version : บล็อก.com (blog in Thai)

zorglub
27th March 2008, 10:48 AM
Hi,

Why would someone let this one drop ? Anyway I grabbed it some days ago. What do you think ?

Pretty easy to build huge thai traffic by building a free blog hosting platform. The main difficulty is to monitor the content of the blogs, which requires a native speaker. I guess I'm now looking for a partner.

Wot
27th March 2008, 11:05 AM
Nice name- saw it dropping along with quite a few other good Thai idn a few days ago.

Will be culling a lot of mine in the next couple of months as the market here has barely got in to basic domains.

Concentrating on more mature markets and keeping only 40/50 of the 200 + Thai idn names I have now.

Hi,

Why would someone let this one drop ? Anyway I grabbed it some days ago. What do you think ?

Pretty easy to build huge thai traffic by building a free blog hosting platform. The main difficulty is to monitor the content of the blogs, which requires a native speaker. I guess I'm now looking for a partner.

markits
27th March 2008, 11:24 AM
So it was YOU competed with me. :)

I got โปรแกรม.com anyway, which shows much much higher google trends than yours. So can't complain here. Hehe. :D
http://google.com/trends?q=%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A1%2C%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81

zorglub
27th March 2008, 12:57 PM
Markits, I saw โปรแกรม.com too and was interested but I probably forgot. Congrats !
We are both happy in the end so that's cool :)

Thanks Wot, looking forward to seeing your thai sales here in a while.

mdw
27th March 2008, 06:17 PM
Nice domains guys, I guess Moofasa is sleeping these days! I've gotten so many nice Thai domains in past drops but have not been paying attention lately. Good for you!