31st March 2008, 07:41 AM
I just regged the below names:

ริ.com
กิ.com
วิ.com
อู.com
อุ.com
อิ.com

The 1st three are apparently vowels. All of them have Google Trends.

I would appreciate feedback on the above names & also if they have any meanings as well.

TrafficDomainer
31st March 2008, 09:21 AM
I just regged the below names:

ริ.com
กิ.com
วิ.com
อู.com
อุ.com
อิ.com

The 1st three are apparently vowels. All of them have Google Trends.

I would appreciate feedback on the above names & also if they have any meanings as well.

The first 3 are not vowels and none of them have any meaning in Thai. I am not sure how you came up with these. If you could get refunds for the names, I would get them. Cheers, TD

htmlindex
1st April 2008, 10:24 AM
The first 3 are not vowels and none of them have any meaning in Thai. I am not sure how you came up with these.

I believe about the vowels I either came about it through Wikipedia or a Thai translation/dictionary site, can't remember which one.

Even though they are 1 character with Google Trends, they're not worth keeping?

TrafficDomainer
1st April 2008, 03:30 PM
I believe about the vowels I either came about it through Wikipedia or a Thai translation/dictionary site, can't remember which one.

None of these are 1 character and they don't mean anything. There are apparently some problems with Google Trends at least for Thai at the moment. So again, drop them for refunds if you can, my 2 cents.

domainguru
1st April 2008, 07:54 PM

They aren't 1 character ....