PDA

View Full Version : Skrøddel.com Sells for $3.9 million, biggest ever reported IDN sale!

Muhammad Mustafa
2nd April 2008, 03:10 PM
Skrøddel.com Sells for $3.9 million (http://www.domainnamenews.com/up-to-the-minute/skr%c3%b8ddelcom-sells-for-39-million/1507)

Loof Lirpa Media Inc. has announced the purchase of Skrøddel.com (’sex’ in Norwegian) for $3.9 million. This marks the highest IDN .com sale in the history of the domain space. The company previously used the less popular Skrøddel.no, which ironically was sometimes mistakenly translated to ‘No Sex’.

happy April guys :p

bwhhisc
2nd April 2008, 03:12 PM
Hey, April Fools Day was yesterday!! :p

Muhammad Mustafa
2nd April 2008, 03:19 PM
Hey, April Fools Day was yesterday!! :p

I know for sure, since no-one will think it's a fake, then I'll gatch some of you guys!
I was talking early with a friend here, I suffered from everyone I know yesterday and since I wanted to revenge, I decided to do so with you guys, I must revenge from anyone :p

alexd
2nd April 2008, 08:40 PM
Seeing as though Skrøddel.com is available to register, and I am sure that quite a few people would visit the site to see whats there - I wonder what the type-in traffic would be.

Alex

Ross
2nd April 2008, 08:43 PM
I wonder what the type-in traffic would be

Equal to the number of norwegian and danish domainers we have running about, or less since they know it's a meaningless word.

basel
14th August 2012, 07:50 AM
lol, this was hurt me in the first when i saw the term of sex.com norwegian
lol