PDA

View Full Version : Idiots

Ross
20th April 2008, 10:58 AM
Tell you the truth, the domains may have the risk of trademark issue, but if you can sell the domains to nike instead of have dispute with them ,you will got success!

The TRADEMARK ISSUE will cost nike inc at lest 5000$ on one domain ,if you sell the domains at the price below 3000$ ,I think ,nike would buy the domains .

http://www.dynadot.com/resource/forums/f8-domains-for-sale/domains-about-nike-is-on-sale-1997.html

Rubber Duck
20th April 2008, 12:38 PM
Tell him to read The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare.

htmlindex
21st April 2008, 10:56 AM
Tell you the truth, the domains may have the risk of trademark issue, but if you can sell the domains to nike instead of have dispute with them ,you will got success!

The TRADEMARK ISSUE will cost nike inc at lest 5000$ on one domain ,if you sell the domains at the price below 3000$ ,I think ,nike would buy the domains .

I would've come back with "why don't you sell it to Nike for $3k instead of trying to sell it to me for cheap then for me to make all that profit selling it to Nike"? :D

Ross
21st April 2008, 10:57 AM
I would've come back with "why don't you sell it to Nike for $3k instead of trying to sell it to me for cheap then for me to make all that profit selling it to Nike"? :D

I wasn't a poster in the thread, just reading it and amused by this guy's attitude.