PDA

View Full Version : Adult.TV

IDN.TV
29th March 2006, 07:48 AM
(Adult 13,300,300 google results and 44655 overture rate) What do you think it is worth.

I have learnt a lot of japanese by just looking at all the domains I have bought and those that I am planning to buy.

blastfromthepast
29th March 2006, 07:52 AM
大人.TV (Adult 13,300,300 google results and 44655 overture rate) What do you think it is worth.

I have learnt a lot of japanese by just looking at all the domains I have bought and those that I am planning to buy.

Join the crowd. A bunch of people on here grabbed the .tv's about a week or two ago when the became available. There are still some key terms available there. And .tv is currently used by many Japanese adult websites.

IDN.TV
29th March 2006, 07:58 AM
Dats cool...I have got 24 .TV domains, I might be owning 1% of japanese IDN.TV domains...lol. I thougt I was done with reg. for this summer but couldn't resist this one and "" gifts.tv.

Olney
29th March 2006, 08:19 AM
There's two ways of looking at this domain
If you look at the OVT it's based on people looking for the term Adult as in the Adult that's usually found on the net.
When you look at the search results
It's also pulling up Adult as "Adult XX etc."
But the term means grownup too just like in English.

アダルト in katakana means just adult as in Adult XX etc..

But still a good keyword just wanted you to know the differences between the two.

blastfromthepast
29th March 2006, 08:24 AM
What's good about these very simple character domains is that not only can everyone in Japan Korea and China read them, anyone who's learned no more than 5 Chinese characters probably can too.

IDN.TV
30th March 2006, 01:42 AM
Thanx guys, just registered (mail.tv), these guys have two ways to write so I also bought up
(mail.tv- probably this one is the postman mail)

Thread edited

blastfromthepast
30th March 2006, 02:25 AM
Thanx guys, just registered メール.tv (mail.tv), these guys have two ways to write so I also bought up 郵便.tv(mail.tv- probably this one is the postman mail)

How would you use mail.tv, even in English?

IDN.TV
30th March 2006, 05:21 AM
These are the highest dot.tv sales reported in english, we see mail.TV right at the top.
In the future you will be able to check internet on TV and vice-versa. So, thie could be a site where people can check mails.

Highest .TV sales reported to the best of my knowledge

Travel.tv $65,000
Mail.tv $35,000
SMS.tv $18,000
AZ.tv $15,000
Ultimatebet.tv $6,500
LCD.tv $4,200
Helio.tv $4,000 (not included in my original calculation)
Pokernightlive.tv $3,500
Vice.tv $3,500
SEIS.tv $2,700
Tipp.tv $2,000

Hoping that someone would be ineterested to buy it.

idnceo
30th March 2006, 06:57 AM
How would you use mail.tv, even in English?

メール is email, not so much "mail", for instance ヤフー メール mail.yahoo.co.jp, goo メール mail.goo.ne.jp etc , so it is okay to read it like email.tv

IDN.TV
30th March 2006, 07:11 AM
That's the reason I registered 郵便.tv(mail.tv)