PDA

View Full Version : Who has regged so many JDN.biz?

Ryu
15th June 2008, 12:18 PM
Has anyone checked to see who did?

bwhhisc
15th June 2008, 12:43 PM
Are you talking about a recent run on registering Japanese .biz, or a general question aobut who is holding JDN.biz names?

Ryu
15th June 2008, 01:02 PM
Are you talking about a recent run on registering Japanese .biz, or a general question aobut who is holding JDN.biz names?

i am talking about the recent run... well, i thought there was run... and i guessed that it was because of the new campaign at onamae.com

detail: http://www.jdnforum.com/index.php/topic,24.0.html

and if that's the case, i believe it is japanese ppl who mass regged .biz in last few weeks.

but then, i wasn't sure, and i just posted this here to see if anyone has anything to say...

so, it seems that you also did feel that there was a recent run. it's good to know.

i felt an awful lot of JND.biz have suddently been taken.

bwhhisc
15th June 2008, 01:18 PM
Not sure about JDN.biz, but there sure seems to be a recent run on Russian IDNs.
One company name I see over and over in the last few months is "Double Sign" who is out of New York.
Wondering if that is anyone here?

Rubber Duck
15th June 2008, 03:24 PM
Not sure about JDN.biz, but there sure seems to be a recent run on Russian IDNs.
One company name I see over and over in the last few months is "Double Sign" who is out of New York.
Wondering if that is anyone here?

Russian IDNs are the next Klondyke.

bwhhisc
15th June 2008, 03:36 PM
Russian IDNs are the next Klondyke.

I would totally agree based on media and publicity for idn.idn, plus the consistant showing of real traffic to IDNs.