PDA

View Full Version : Insurance site development

drbiohealth
1st October 2008, 10:09 PM
Friends,

After a lot of dilly-dallying and deliberations, I have now decided to develop my recently acquired domain बीमा(Insurance-in-Hindi).com.

Since I am not too familiar with the insurance world, I need input from you guys on how to develop this domain. Any insurance folks there?

Specific questions:

1. What kind of site should it be: blog/forum/plain vanilla site etc etc?
3. What all stuff should be there on the site - any particular things that people generally like to see on insurance?
3. What type of insurance info is cool for mobile?
4. Preference for any software?

I want to see this site as a useful resource for the visitors in the long term, and do not want to develop it as a MFA site.

Guys, please throw all your ideas that you might have on this type of development.

Sincere appreciation in advance.

Thanks.

1st October 2008, 11:07 PM
I am currently developing Insurance .com in Russian.
Should be up in 30 days or less.

Basically to start with find a company that will buy the leads from you.
Once you have enough leads you should start finding smaller companies and sell each lead to 4 companies.

Best of luck Dr. :)

drbiohealth
1st October 2008, 11:50 PM
Wow, nice Mike..:). Will share notes as we go ahead with the development. Good to see you are developing your IDNs, which is the only way IMHO to exploit their full potential. Can't wait to see your developed site.

Good luck to you too on that killer name development.

I am currently developing Insurance .com in Russian.
Should be up in 30 days or less.

Basically to start with find a company that will buy the leads from you.
Once you have enough leads you should start finding smaller companies and sell each lead to 4 companies.

Best of luck Dr. :)