hypotheekcalculator.com

Means Mortgage Calculator in Dutch

.net.info and .nl are taken,

A few adsense on google

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q...ta=lr%3Dlang_nl

Thanks

bwhhisc
22nd October 2008, 11:18 PM
You really need to read up and get into registering some IDNs!
Opportunity is staring you straight in the eye here. :eek:
Be a shame to miss the boat.

ilovedomains
23rd October 2008, 12:04 AM
I would really like to get into idn domains,

They are new to me, has anyone got a Noob guide on what tools are needed for research etc and what make a good name,

I guess the way forward now is to catch idn domain names?

bwhhisc
23rd October 2008, 11:51 AM
I would really like to get into idn domains,

They are new to me, has anyone got a Noob guide on what tools are needed for research etc and what make a good name, I guess the way forward now is to catch idn domain names?

Drop catching is tricky, a few unnamed members here use guerilla tactics that makes them hard to beat :mad:

PM the thegenius1 about his very good IDN e-book. It is a good tool that will get you going quick.
Might be listing in his signature. Ask for the IDNF special di$count :)

My other suggestion is to consider buying some lists of available names...pm me if interested and I can give
you some leads on the best list brokers. Lists are relatively inexpensive versus your time and energy to find
the same quality names.

mulligan
23rd October 2008, 11:58 AM
Drop catching is tricky, a few unnamed members here use guerilla tactics that makes them hard to beat :mad:

PM the thegenius1 about his very good IDN e-book. It is a good tool that will get you going quick.
Might be listing in his signature. Ask for the IDNF special di$count :)

My other suggestion is to consider buying some lists of available names...pm me if interested and I can give
you some leads on the best list brokers. Lists are relatively inexpensive versus your time and energy to find
the same quality names.

Follow bwhhisc's advice ... Last comment on the subject

ilovedomains
23rd October 2008, 04:14 PM
Can someone also give me a appraisal in the domain name

hypotheekcalculator.com

Which is the origina thread

Thanks

bramiozo
23rd October 2008, 06:14 PM
If you can rank it high in google you might easily get some profit since the average CPC is about €2.5. Being Dutch, if it was available I would certainly reg it.