I am looking for traffic domains that dont convert when parked,

Any genere any language

Price will depend on traffic

Thanks

mulligan
1st November 2008, 06:00 PM
Heres one:

Я.net -- 1234 hits last month, not a single click

But ... seeing as it's a single letter (one of only 33 Russian letters and a .net at that!) it will be very expensive.

ilovedomains
1st November 2008, 06:04 PM
Heres one:

But ... seeing as it's a single letter (one of only 33 Russian letters and a .net at that!) it will be very expensive.

That domain your right is going to be expensive for me, thanks anyway , i am sure you will get a good price for that

Still looking people

alexd
1st November 2008, 06:33 PM
Heres one:

Steve

Have you ever considered to develop that one into a single page site - or something rather than just parking it ?? That number of hits in a month is a nice amount - you would only need a few conversions on a daily basis to cover the costs of the name. I am pretty sure that an actual "developed" page might give you better results click-wise than what you have at the moment.

Over the next few months, I am looking to develop some of my parked domains into single page sites, which will display adsense, some general "blah blah blah" text and then implement some news feeds into the page as well. I'll let you know when I have something up, and if you want - I'll send you the page/code to use for yourself.

Alex

mulligan
1st November 2008, 06:46 PM
Hey Alex,

I have a few sites up using adsense and they make a shit load more than parking .. problem with that particular domain is what the hell to put on it .. Teach kids the alphabet? .. :)

Bear in mind google want a minimum of 4 pages I *think* for adsense .. I have some sites with a few hundred pages and try to make sites that are actually useful .. I've been lazy lately though .. ;)

ilovedomains
2nd November 2008, 12:44 PM
Any one have any traffic domains?

markits
2nd November 2008, 12:58 PM
Any one have any traffic domains?

What is your budget?
Thanks

Ryu
2nd November 2008, 03:54 PM
Bear in mind google want a minimum of 4 pages I *think* for adsense ..

I have quite a few single page websites. Do you think I am in the risk of getting my adsense terminated for these pages?

ilovedomains
2nd November 2008, 04:20 PM
What is your budget?
Thanks

Budget is from $50 upto $2000 but this will all depend on ext traffic, where the traffic is from ie links etc, the keywords/word of the domain

mulligan
2nd November 2008, 05:09 PM
I have quite a few single page websites. Do you think I am in the risk of getting my adsense terminated for these pages?

I had a look at the TOS and can't seem to find anything .. It's possible I read this on the adsense forum so I'm not sure now

Ryu
2nd November 2008, 07:35 PM
I had a look at the TOS and can't seem to find anything .. It's possible I read this on the adsense forum so I'm not sure now

thank you mulligan for taking your time to research this matter. i'd appreciate input from other members regarding this question, too.

rhys
2nd November 2008, 07:56 PM
ラジオ局.jp "radio station" 391 visits last month no clicks. 4075 visits since Jan 01 and only 6 clicks totalling $0.95. Nice keyword though.

Give me a decent offer and I'll happily mull it over.

phio
3rd November 2008, 01:21 AM
всем.com in the 150 uniques a month 9 clicks...have no idea what to do with this one...make me an offer...I'll mull it over too...or if a native russian can give me a hand on keywords that would be even better.

Wot
3rd November 2008, 07:58 AM
мр3.net 693 uniques last 32 days 4 clicks

But offers only over $xxxx