PDA

View Full Version : DomainFight.net Searches UDRP Arbitration Cases

bwhhisc
6th November 2008, 10:59 PM
http://domainnamewire.com/2008/11/03/domainfight-searches-udrp-arbitration-cases/

DomainFight Searches UDRP Arbitration Cases
Search tool scans both NAF and WIPO cases.
Monday, November 3rd, 2008

One of the frustrations I encounter when researching UDRP arbitration cases is that there are two primary databases to search. Most decisions that matter are handled by National Arbitration Forum (NAF) and World Intellectual Property Organizations (WIPO). If I want to look for cases involving a particular person, I have to navigate between both sites to search.

This also annoyed the guys at USpeakWeType Technologies, LLC, which set up DomainFight.net. DomainFight searches both databases by full text, complainant, respondent, domain name, and case number. It saves time by aggregating all results at one site rather than having to visit both the NAF and WIPO web site.

For example, when I wrote about Frank Schilling’s Name Administration winning all of its cases at NAF this year, I could have also search WIPO’s database at the same time. According to a search at DomainFight.net, Name Administration is a perfect 19-0 in UDRP decisions. END QUOTE

glow
7th November 2008, 12:49 AM
Nice tool, thanks!