PDA

View Full Version : Director, Pricing Analysis needed!!!

ifocus
6th April 2006, 02:49 PM
Specific responsibilities:

The Director, Pricing Analysis will be responsible for analyzing cash flows and data trends from Internet domain name portfolios and determine recommended pricing and deal structures.

Responsibilities:

Deal Analysis

Consolidate the data on incoming potential portfolio purchases into Excel and analyze the cash flows to determine the appropriate NPV and DCF and recommended purchase price of the assets.
This role will also have contact with sellers and the Director, Pricing Analysis will be responsible for justifying the recommended purchase price based upon the NPV and DCF analysis.
Work with the acquisition & business development team to appropriately follow up with relevant opportunities.

Qualifications:

Must love to “run the numbers,” provide analysis and critical insight and be extremely accurate with model outputs.
Worked in a similar role: collecting & synthesizing tremendous amounts of data to make purchase, valuation, or investment decisions.
Possesses strong ability for multitasking and leadership.
Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
Need to be phenomenally proficient with MS Excel.
2-5 years previous experience in Investment banking or bond analysis, or similar cash flow analysis experience required.
2-3 years in an Internet related industry preferred.
Strong Math GMAT or SAT scores required.
Be courteous, prompt, and timely and have good attention to detail.
Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
Ability to prioritize projects and communicate follow up on urgent, important tasks.
Innovation and creativity in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.

Please send your Word formatted resume to jcushway@i-focuscorp.com for immediate consideration. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.

“We work with the companies that you want to work for.”

i.focus corp. is a search and placement firm focusing on the emerging technology markets. Our client companies are seeking technology talent, business professionals, project management professionals, and successful sales & marketing talent. Our typical clients are engaged in the development or implementation of hardware, software, or related technology services. We partner with companies that create or utilize of the latest advancements in technology. Representative industries: manufacturing, energy, telecommunications, biotechnology, health sciences, services, and consumer goods. To learn more about i.focus corp., check out our website at www.i-focuscorp.com. EOE