PDA

View Full Version : Domainsite nameserver changes

phio
29th November 2008, 07:10 PM
Anyone else encountering problems changing nameservers at Domainsite?

I get

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to localhost:60001 (Connection refused) in /usr/local/apache2/shared-registrar/common-reg-functions/classes/DomainLockOrUnLock.php on line 31

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to localhost:60001 (Connection refused) in /usr/local/apache2/shared-registrar/common-reg-functions/classes/DomainLockOrUnLockComNet.php on line 31

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to localhost:60001 (Connection refused) in /usr/local/apache2/shared-registrar/common-reg-functions/classes/RemoveDomainNameServers.php on line 164
Connection refused (111)

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to localhost:60001 (Connection refused) in /usr/local/apache2/shared-registrar/common-reg-functions/classes/DomainLockOrUnLock.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/apache2/shared-registrar/common-reg-functions/classes/DomainLockOrUnLock.php:31) in /usr/local/apache2/www.domainsite.com/management/update_ns.php on line 108

bwhhisc
29th November 2008, 07:21 PM
Go in thru Firefox and sometimes that works.
I have to use Firefox to do bulk updates to nameservers almost everytime.

phio
29th November 2008, 08:18 PM
well I tried firefox and chrome, to no avail, looks like I'll have to reboot :eek: