PDA

View Full Version : Japanese City & state IDN jp are all gone!!

Olney
8th December 2005, 12:13 PM
I just did a check & it seems like the Japan registry has set aside all the city names .jp domains

Feel lucky if you snatched up a few of the dot coms before Dave went through the list.

Luckily I grabbed up 3 with really good OVT jp stats & Kyoto (for some reason kyoto had low stats)

Rubber Duck
8th December 2005, 01:13 PM
I just did a check & it seems like the Japan registry has set aside all the city names .jp domains

Feel lucky if you snatched up a few of the dot coms before Dave went through the list.

Luckily I grabbed up 3 with really good OVT jp stats & Kyoto (for some reason kyoto had low stats)

Sorry, but it became obvious that Cities were really hot. We have already sold some Chinese for 4 figure sums, which will probably be the thing that I am remember for! They will almost certainly eventually sell for 100x that amount!

Still we learnt from that have been through much of Asia, and got lucky with drops in Russia, although I still envious of the Korean gentleman who has xn--80adxhks.com.

The only advice I can give is, if you haven't got any try to buy some before they get too expensive, and if you have got them, don't sell them cheap!

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon