PDA

View Full Version : So whats the best way to drop catch an IDN?

alpha
12th April 2006, 12:57 PM
Do pool etc offer the service?

can someone explain (by PM if necessary) the formula from expiration date to drop date please.

huronargentino
12th April 2006, 02:29 PM
Well, to monitor you can use the tool at idntools.net or in idnpros.com where you have a list of drops everyday and also the punycode and other info.

If you want an automated system, there was a user promoting a beta software released. I will check and post here again, but use the search and you will find.

alpha
12th April 2006, 02:44 PM
Well, to monitor you can use the tool at idntools.net or in idnpros.com where you have a list of drops everyday and also the punycode and other info.

If you want an automated system, there was a user promoting a beta software released. I will check and post here again, but use the search and you will find.

thanks, I'd appreciate that link. I did do a search but i couldn't find anything.

it's a biggie drop, and I guess i may as well gift wrap it and put a tag on for Mr. J. Catcher - but I thought i'd have a go anyway.

OldIDNer
12th April 2006, 04:10 PM
Here is a thread discussing software:

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/1854-idn-domain-grabber.html?highlight=idn+grabber