PDA

View Full Version : fãs.com is this yours, Jose?

later777
17th January 2009, 10:40 PM
How come I am getting clicks for it in Sedo?
I wonder what else I am getting or not getting from parking?

later777
17th January 2009, 11:02 PM
Somehow this domain is in my Sedo account. I got 2 clicks this month for it. But I have .net not com (which is also in my account). They both (com and net) are parked at Sedo. I am pretty sure I would not confuse .com with .net when adding. And if I did, so what does it mean? That I can just add domains of others parked at Sedo and get clicks for them? I think there might be a bug here (and a serious one if you ask me). I am going to contact Sedo and Jose, may be so should you since it's your domain.

jose
19th January 2009, 02:33 AM
Somehow this domain is in my Sedo account. I got 2 clicks this month for it. But I have .net not com (which is also in my account). They both (com and net) are parked at Sedo. I am pretty sure I would not confuse .com with .net when adding. And if I did, so what does it mean? That I can just add domains of others parked at Sedo and get clicks for them? I think there might be a bug here (and a serious one if you ask me). I am going to contact Sedo and Jose, may be so should you since it's your domain.

Thanks very much for this. Indeed you're right, it's on my account.
I wonder, as you say, how many others are getting paid for other people domain names?

SEDO ROCKS!

later777
19th January 2009, 03:21 AM
I made a screenshot of this so if Sedo needs it, let me know.

jose
20th January 2009, 05:07 PM
I made a screenshot of this so if Sedo needs it, let me know.

SEDO confirms: domain was wrongly on your account. They don't have the domain ownership review like Namedrive.

SEEMS LIKE YOU CAN ADD DOMAINS FROM OTHER PEOPLE TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY SEDO, WHO ELSE?! :)