PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on ownership review

jose
26th January 2009, 05:23 PM
Have added some domains, they were already on ND, asked for ownership review and got an email saying:

In order to be able to park this/these domain(s) with NameDrive could you please provide me with some proof of ownership, as the whois is proving insufficient.

Have replied and no more emails back for 1 month now.

Also, adding them again results in a "already on ownership review" message!

tee1
26th January 2009, 06:51 PM
I always attached a screenshot to my email showing some details off the registrar, just tried to make sure and show anything to revealing :eek:

bwhhisc
26th January 2009, 09:31 PM
Have added some domains, they were already on ND, asked for ownership review and got an email saying:In order to be able to park this/these domain(s) with NameDrive could you please provide me with some proof of ownership, as the whois is proving insufficient. Have replied and no more emails back for 1 month now.
Also, adding them again results in a "already on ownership review" message!

Just make sure your NAME (at very least) is on the Admin and ownership records before you cue them up at Namedrive and that eliminates 99% of the problem. I run into this regularly with Namedrive...now I just make sure that the info is easy for them to see in the who.is. All in all, I would give Namedrive high marks for prompt customer service, and alos might mention that Domainsite has impressed me with their personal service from the registrar side.

jose
26th January 2009, 09:37 PM
Just make sure your NAME (at very least) is on the Admin and ownership records before you cue them up at Namedrive and that eliminates 99% of the problem. I run into this regularly with Namedrive...now I just make sure that the info is easy for them to see in the who.is.

err... thanks for reminding me of the obvious :)

The problem is precisely that: I CAN'T!

Aidan_from_NameDrive
28th January 2009, 10:55 AM
PM sent.

The Ownership Review at ND is simply in place to protect the current owner of the domain name. We try to get all Ownership Reviews resolved within 24 hrs.

Aidan