27th January 2009, 05:16 PM
Check this out.

www.电视.cn

Any comments and suggestions? Thanks!

blackops
27th January 2009, 05:40 PM
Hi James,

This is one of yours I presume :-)

It is good, nice clean interface, and with a very high potential. Is it earning anything yet?.. If not, how do you intend to make money from it?

Cheers,

JamesZ
28th January 2009, 01:46 AM
I am not thinking about making money right now. Just want to increase the awareness of IDN.
We can always tell people why they need to use IDN. But if we can show them IDN websites, they will feel the power of IDN. On this website, if visitors click one of channels, they will see how good IDNs are for advertising and branding.

gammascalper
28th January 2009, 02:39 AM
Template looks good. I like the color combo, but I can't see the content in the main box.

Firefox prompts me to "install missing plugins", but it always returns "not found".

Maybe it's just my config? I'm using Mac.

JamesZ
28th January 2009, 04:09 AM
Thanks for the replies.
It does not work for Firefox now. You need to use IE to see the tv programs.

Asiaplay
28th January 2009, 05:14 AM
Template looks good. I like the color combo, but I can't see the content in the main box.

Firefox prompts me to "install missing plugins", but it always returns "not found".

Maybe it's just my config? I'm using Mac.

I get the same problem with firefox on Windows... so this seems a general firefox plugin is missing (I am also not sure everyone will bother to install a plugin like this). Does the error message say missing plugin in Chinese (was using a English system to browse - so unsure if this is system based or not).

Is there not a way to achieve the same result, with a more standard cross-browser plugin (i.e. one someone does not need to add a plugin for)?

Cheers - Asiaplay

PS: Note that the plugin link the way it is at the moment, I would never try to install normally i.e. you are using an internal URL and not an extenal link (I personally would never install / click on this type of link from an unknown China site - as this suggests virus before I even click on the link!).