PDA

View Full Version : The crazy things one does having IDN's

chineseidn
1st February 2009, 02:23 PM
is making photos of tv screens when a Chinese IDN flashes by:)

This evening on the education channel. 亮歌.com (Bright songs.com)

http://www.divshare.com/img/6454296-12d.jpg (http://www.divshare.com/download/6454296-12d)

bwhhisc
1st February 2009, 02:29 PM
Thanks for sharing. It will be exciting to see IDN take off in a market the size of China with a couple
of hundred million internet users which is growing by leaps and bounds everyday. :)

gammascalper
1st February 2009, 05:42 PM
Wooooh, thanks for posting that chineseidn!

Drewbert
1st February 2009, 07:12 PM
Wooh!

More! More!

later777
1st February 2009, 07:26 PM
You guys, really puzzle me. Many of you have awesome idns and only few have made meaningful sites. I can't figure out why. Any ideas? It does not even cost much... I have a couple of good domains which get wild traffic. We can pool some and make some sort of partnership. I am always open to proposals. Oh, yes-members with the names starting with Migu please don't bother. I don't want your business.

Miguel
1st February 2009, 09:47 PM
The entire portfolio is a crap, & the only idn that gets traf is a Brazilian TM. Somebody will have to notify the Brazilians :yes:

later777
1st February 2009, 10:00 PM
The entire portfolio is a crap, & the only idn that gets traf is a Brazilian TM. Somebody will have to notify the Brazilians :yes:

Too late, man I am already notifying everybody myself. See below my credentials:

Shalom to you, later777 and thank you for joining us. We greatly appreciate your willingness to help out in the information war.

The work of "Explaining Israel" to the world has become more complex since the Internet become an important player in the media world.

Thats why we thought it would be a good idea to use your skills, knowledge and good will around the world wide web.

We are now in the midst of a learning process of our activity during the Gaza war and preparing for the future.

We will then turn to you to help us in the next steps we decide upon.

We are well aware that your are volunteers and not formal speakers of Israel, but nevertheless we would like to provide you with all kind of material for more successful dialogs around the web.

We added you to our mailing list, and we will use it to send you, from time to time, all kind of information, textual and visual.

Off course that in any time you will be able to unsubscribe from this list.

Our first request is that you all sign in to Giyus at http://giyus.org/ and download the 'Megaphone' desktop tool.

Please do not forward this Email or any of our emails, if you want to forward a link, just copy it to a new email.

We would like to thank the Ministry of Immigrant absorption for all their help in recruiting you .

Thanks again,

Hasbara Department

Ministry Of foreign Affairs

>>>>>I can email directly to sg@un.org,
president@whitehouse.gov,
secretary@state.gov,
private.office@fco.gov.uk,
InternetPost@bundesregierung.de,
public@eu2009.cz,
france@un.int
etc in a matter of seconds.
with this tool. Can you, amateur?

mgrohan
2nd February 2009, 01:42 AM
The crazy things one does having IDN's
is making photos of tv screens when a Chinese IDN flashes by

This evening on the education channel. 亮歌.com (Bright songs.com)

Nice! Thnks for posting this.

angie thom
2nd February 2009, 06:22 AM
very nice!!!!!

phio
2nd February 2009, 07:20 AM
Yes extremely great shot, keep that camera ready (next to the remote)

Hi Angie, welcome to the forum.