PDA

View Full Version : german names

sunsei21
14th April 2006, 01:21 AM
well i had these before i found theis great forum and i already know that they go form bad to worse

MEDIZINISCHESCHULE.COM (medical school)
REISENSIEJETZT.COM (travel you now)
HILFEHATGEWOLLT.COM (help/aid wanted)
BILLIGESPIELE.COM (cheap gift)
BILLIGEGESCHENKE.COM (cheap i dont know)
WURFPFEILE.COM(darts)
just wondering if there is anything there worth keeping :o if not we can all have a laugh not positive of the translarions either

thanx for the help

vgemito
14th April 2006, 05:21 AM
Message erased.

Regards,
VGemito

Rubber Duck
14th April 2006, 07:05 AM
Yes, this Forum is specific to German IDN Domains and should not be used to discuss ASCII for which there is a general area allocated elsewhere.

Whilst, I can understand why these names have arrived here, I am concerned that our discussion, appraisal and sales threads may inundated with whatisthisloadofcrapworth.com type inquiries.

sunsei21
14th April 2006, 01:47 PM
Yes, this Forum is specific to German IDN Domains and should not be used to discuss ASCII for which there is a general area allocated elsewhere.

Whilst, I can understand why these names have arrived here, I am concerned that our discussion, appraisal and sales threads may inundated with whatisthisloadofcrapworth.com type inquiries.

yes i very much understand your point ,and did not mean to bother anyone as i have seen this on other forums boy have i seen it"how much is this crap i regged worth" , i wasnt sure if i should post them here or not but figured german is german i knew some one would help/correct me, but i do know the difference in case someone feel the need to explain :) thanks again for the help guys :)

oh yea the other thing the title of the forum got me it doesnt say german IDN specifically like the others spanish, french etc..
but thanx again for the help.

Rubber Duck
14th April 2006, 02:35 PM
I wasn't trying to hassle you off the Forum. If you look at General Domains, the correct place to post is General Domain Name Discussion. I am sure post for other Language ASCII will be most welcome there!

vgemito
14th April 2006, 02:41 PM
message erased.

sunsei21
15th April 2006, 01:12 AM
I wasn't trying to hassle you off the Forum. If you look at General Domains, the correct place to post is General Domain Name Discussion. I am sure post for other Language ASCII will be most welcome there!

I understand i didnt take offense to anything and wasnt trying to be a smart but earlier if that was the way it was taken i aplogize. appreciate the help rubber duck thanx again for the info

:) keep up the good work guys