PDA

View Full Version : spammers are soo helpful...

sunsei21
18th March 2009, 12:10 AM
they offer to sell you crappy names in such a nice positive way

this email is classic

Dear :

Hello, and greetings!

I own MyanmarInvestor.Com and I note that your domain IDNINVESTING.COM and mine both relate to Myanmar or investing.

I acquired MyanmarInvestor.Com three years ago because it is a very versatile and powerful domain name that covers all aspects of investing and all types of investor activities. As you can see MyanmarInvestor.Com is a supremely important and valuable Myanmar- and Investor-related domain to own.

Though I love MyanmarInvestor.Com, I am now offering it to raise some funds.

If you appreciate premium domains, this is an excellent and unique opportunity to become the lucky winner and new owner of this great domain name.

I look forward to hearing what your bid is for MyanmarInvestor.Com.

Kind regards,
Domain Administrator/Owner
for MyanmarInvestor.Com
Email: Contact@MyanmarInvestor.Com
Box 6581
14280 Mil. Trail, Delray Beach,
FL 33482-6581, USA
Phone: 561-283-1478
(If I am away, please feel free to leave your phone number so I can return your call.)

MyanmarInvestor.Com front page.
MyanmarInvestor.Com WhoIs, domain created Feb. 15, 2006, more than 3 years ago.

Map of Myanmar relative to its neighbors.
About Myanmar (Burma).

P.S.: Sedo.com, the leading domain market on the web, will act as the escrow agent for both the buyer and the seller, so your purchase is guaranteed safe and secure. Escrow fees are taken from the seller, not the buyer.

P.P.S: Please note: I am writing you personally because of our shared, common interest in our two closely related domain names, each of which is unique and valuable. In case you wish to sell your domain, IDNINVESTING.COM, let me know what price you expect. I either buy it, or I may be able to find you a buyer in the future.

Rubber Duck
18th March 2009, 08:57 AM
Some people just don't know when to drop their junk. ;)

sunsei21
18th March 2009, 01:01 PM
Some people just don't know when to drop their junk. ;)

i think its part of their outstanding business model :lol: