PDA

View Full Version : Escrow.com and paypal masspay

Steve Clarke
2nd June 2009, 02:06 PM
Hi,

I have a sale I am making through escrow.
If you pay the premier escrow fees, it allows you to receive payment by paypal.

My question is: if I use this process can escrow pay by "Mass Pay", and if so what would be the approximate paypal fees, as a percentage of the purchase price.

Any body know?

TIA, for your help....Steve:)

dnnames
3rd June 2009, 04:36 AM
The receiver of a mass pay payment doesn't have to pay any fees. The person paying (escrow) needs to pay $1. That's usually what happens for paypal masspay.

Fka200
3rd June 2009, 05:06 AM
No chargebacks though with Paypal *Masspay (edit). If there's a problem don't you waive all "protection"?

alpha
3rd June 2009, 05:50 PM
Hi,

I have a sale I am making through escrow.
If you pay the premier escrow fees, it allows you to receive payment by paypal.

My question is: if I use this process can escrow pay by "Mass Pay", and if so what would be the approximate paypal fees, as a percentage of the purchase price.

Any body know?

TIA, for your help....Steve:)

theoretically this would work, but I doubt escrow.com would want the hassle of sending funds using masspay, just to save the other parties some cash.
If the payment was direct from buyer -> seller, then sure. but with Escrow.com, the buyer has to deposit funds with escrow.com first, then Escrow releases funds.

Steve Clarke
3rd June 2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks for your input, gentelmen.

Rockafeller
24th July 2009, 03:52 PM
Escrow.com, i believe, doesn't allow any payments via PayPal to the seller. The premiere level is for the buyer who is able to pay via PayPal. EscrowDNS does allow payment via PayPal to the seller, but you can only receive masspay if your buyer pays via PayPal, otherwise it's sent as a normal payment.

24th July 2009, 04:04 PM
Good luck with the sale Steve.