PDA

View Full Version : Backorder of deleted IDN domains

secura
20th June 2009, 08:19 AM
You can catch deleted domains by ICANN Registrar Secura. The service is also valid for IDN domain names.

ICANN accredited registrar Secura cooperate withs a lot of other registrars in this field, in order to get a high success.

Secura offers this service for catching deleted domains at success basis. The submission of the application is free.

You pay only for a successful domain registration.

Secura monitors these Top Level Domains, including IDNs , if IDNs are possible at these Top Level Domains:

#com-domains
#net-domains
#org-domains
# at-domains

# ch-domains

# li-domains

# de-domains

# info-domains

# biz-domains

# us-domains

# be-domains

# es-domains

# ch-domains

If you are not interested in the monitoring of deleted domains, but in the monitoring of your own domains for security reason, Secura recommends to you the software "Domain Alarm" (https://www.domainregistry.de/domainalarm.html).

Hans-Peter Oswald
https://www.domainregistry.de/domain-monitoring.html

mulligan
20th June 2009, 09:16 AM
You pay only for a successful domain registration.

So how much would that be then?

domainguru
20th June 2009, 09:39 AM
bloody expensive if this is anything to go by:

" A eu-domain with or without special characters costs 60 EURO/year. If EURID introduces an application fee or a sunrise period, we will inform you about the special conditions.

Not lucky at .eu
# You can register for 120 EURO one eu.lv-domain for two years
# one eu.com-domain for 140EURO per year
# one ec-domain for 240 EURO per year "

Just curious, how does IDN-grabbing differ from non-IDN-grabbing? ;-)

mulligan
20th June 2009, 11:33 AM
Apart from ignoring my initial question .. I have a few more:

ICANN accredited registrar Secura cooperate withs a lot of other registrars in this field, in order to get a high success.
Who exactly do you cooperate with? (Let me simplify it .. Which registrars and in which countries are they based, what language is the interface in, is it a total nightmare to get auth codes to transfer away without getting ICANN onto your ass (Like that's gonna happen) or do I just have to fax you your hamsters Name / DOB / Places of birth and sex?
Can you show me some evidence in this thread of your past successes, maybe list a few domains you have caught (Non ASCII please)
Can you point me to at least 5 satisfied customers that don't have free email addresses so I can get an opinion on your service?

Most importantly ...
Can you beat snapnames? (If you can please provide some proof, if you can't ... well ... 'nuf said)