PDA

View Full Version : .CM Pre-Order Landrush is Open

tee1
9th July 2009, 08:13 PM
I guess Kevin Ham and the Cameroon government didn't renew their deal. Anybody have any idea how much they made off their arrangement? I wonder if anyone will register anything at $350 a pop.

from enom, not sure why they keep sending me stuff.
".CM Pre-Order Landrush is Open

.CM is a much anticipated, naturally trafficked new Top Level Domain available for auction exclusively through our partner, NameJet!

As our valued customer, NameJet is providing you with the opportunity to submit Early Bird Pre-Orders. Plus, if you are the only bidder, NameJet will not charge you any additional fees*!

The .CM name space is wide open, so stake your claim! .CM domains successfully awarded to you through the auction will be charged $350 for a minimum 2-year registration.

What is .CM?
.CM is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Cameroon and provides many potential benefits:

» Secure natural traffic to your site
» Expand your domain portfolio with available and highly valuable domains
» Protect your brand

Hurry Up, Don't Miss Out!
Secure your .CM domains now before someone else does. General Registration starts on Saturday, August 1st, 2009.

Submit your Pre-Order Now>>

Do you have questions about the .CM Landrush? Learn More"

jose
9th July 2009, 08:21 PM
Just like .mobi, they too will announce idn.cm in one to two years.

tee1
9th July 2009, 08:24 PM
Just like .mobi, they too will announce idn.cm in one to two years.

I am sure they will, after the ascii launch fails. I loved the idea that ONE domainer could negotiate a deal and basically control to a large extend a cctld. I guess am/was very envious.

Drewbert
10th July 2009, 03:31 AM
"naturally trafficked"

That's a nice way of putting it.

sunsei21
11th July 2009, 02:05 AM
idn.cm anyone? :lol: