PDA

View Full Version : Submit your top Chinese domains

yanni
15th July 2009, 05:59 PM
From sedo

Hello John,

The Chinese economy has undergone rapid growth over the last quarter century. As the economy continues to grow and mature, so does the importance of owning a domain name that is relevant to the Chinese market. Moreover, the fact that Chinese (Mandarin) is the most commonly spoken language in the world means that that there is a high demand for quality Chinese domains.

With this in mind, Sedo is compiling an exclusive selection of the best Chinese domain names which will be promoted and featured on an upcoming dedicated page, www.sedo.com/china.

Your domains could also be featured here! If you have a domain that meets the following criteria, please send us your suggestions:

• The domain name is short and memorable
• The subject of the domain is Chinese related i.e. “Beijing.com”
• The domain’s language is English or Chinese Pinyin
• The TLD is .com, .net, .info, .cn, or .com.cn
• The domain’s minimum reserve price reflects the current market

Use this opportunity to make your domains visible to a wider audience! If your domains meet the above criteria, please send us a maximum of five domain suggestions to info@sedochina.com.

Do not forget to include the minimum price for each domain and your Sedo login name. The closing date for applications is July 31, 2009 and your suggestions will be subject to review by our sales team.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Your Sedo Team

thefabfive
15th July 2009, 06:06 PM
Moreover, the fact that Chinese (Mandarin) is the most commonly spoken language in the world means that that there is a high demand for quality Chinese domains.

but then...

• The domain’s language is English or Chinese Pinyin

:no:

Get a clue Sedo.

yanni
15th July 2009, 06:16 PM
:lol:

bwhhisc
15th July 2009, 08:51 PM
Write em' back in Chinese and and ask if they have any of those new fangled IDN domains that
people that don't speak English might be able to buy :p

sunsei21
16th July 2009, 03:55 AM
I got that email today and had a good laugh :yes: one day...

Wot
16th July 2009, 04:19 AM
Amazing- they are wankers. :lol:

mgrohan
16th July 2009, 11:02 AM
:no: :lol:

Rubber Duck
16th July 2009, 02:33 PM
Amazing- they are wankers. :lol:

I guess Great Minds! That is the very term that sprang to my mind.

I mean why go out of your way to make yourself look stupid when it comes so naturally anyway?

camarro
16th July 2009, 06:22 PM
priceless :)

Rubber Duck
16th July 2009, 06:35 PM
priceless :)

Nearly as good as the one's from Moniker about Staying Ahead of the Curve as they market a load of really limp ccTLDs.:bored:

taha_umair
18th July 2009, 06:29 AM
i agree with u Yanni