PDA

View Full Version : Next Steps from ICANN

phio
3rd August 2009, 06:54 PM
" NEXT STEPS

Feedback from the meeting, as well as comments sent to the public comment period on the Implementation Plan and papers will be used to produce a revised version of the Implementation Plan.

Remaining tasks include: production of an online application form; IDNA implementation; finalizing the evaluation process; formation of a stability panel; and finalizing a linguistic process.

The aim is to finalize the Implementation Plan in time for the Seoul meeting in October. "

alpha
3rd August 2009, 09:22 PM
" NEXT STEPS

Feedback from the meeting, as well as comments sent to the public comment period on the Implementation Plan and papers will be used to produce a revised version of the Implementation Plan.

Remaining tasks include: production of an online application form; IDNA implementation; finalizing the evaluation process; formation of a stability panel; and finalizing a linguistic process.

The aim is to finalize the Implementation Plan in time for the Seoul meeting in October. "

yep. by all accouns Seoul is looking to be a key session.

Drewbert
4th August 2009, 03:44 PM
Remaining tasks include: production of an online application form;

Let me get this straight...

There's about 20 countries who want to have fasttrack IDN ccTLD's.

In the time they test and debug the online form, those 20 organisations could have faxed in a completed application form.

Rubber Duck
4th August 2009, 05:02 PM
Let me get this straight...

There's about 20 countries who want to have fasttrack IDN ccTLD's.

In the time they test and debug the online form, those 20 organisations could have faxed in a completed application form.

Well if you had been on f*cking committee, you could have explained that to them.

I would have loved to see your PowerPoint presentation. :p

alpha
4th August 2009, 06:59 PM
http://www.idnplanet.com/webimages/hold-a-meeting.gif

ami006
8th August 2009, 06:27 AM
good info