Hello all

everyday i will post a great premium idns dropped from the top domainers

Just to help and share with this forum all great arabic language words

Today Good list of dropped Domain

www.استشارة.com Advice
.net Taken old owner G

www.مجموعات.com Groups
.net taken old owner G

www.خيول.net Horses (( top using in gulf )
.com taken old owner majid

www.مراكز.com Centers
old owner wessam

many thanks your comments
Basel Bdair
www.arabicidn.com

phio
7th August 2009, 10:01 PM
thanks

basel
7th August 2009, 10:04 PM
most welcome Phio

i will just type the Exact Match domains and the only premium

also i will post some of perfect domains will expired soon

bwhhisc
7th August 2009, 11:51 PM
Thanks Basel....reputation added for you.

Also..I have this version of (the) horse.com, can you advise gramatic difference with the one above. Thanks
الحصان

basel
8th August 2009, 01:02 AM
hello bill
your www.الحصان.com is the best and the Exact match

horses in arabic used in lot of looks

1- الحصان Horse Best one
2- الفرس Female Horse Best one
3- الجواد Exact match using in gulf for Horse
4- خيل for more than one horse
5-خيول for more than one horse

so your The Horse www.الحصان.com is the best one
also in this word TheHorse is better than Horse in arabic language
الحصان better than حصان but both is correct

i have same of your domain on .net

many thanks
basel

alexd
8th August 2009, 06:40 AM
Basel

I will definately be checking back with this thread on a daily basis. I would really like to increase my Arabic portfolio - at the moment, I have only a handful of Arabic domains, so I might be able to add a few more to that from this thread.

Thanks

Alex

mgrohan
8th August 2009, 06:55 AM
Great idea :) thanks.

basel
8th August 2009, 02:35 PM
available domain for today

www.سحاقيات.net Lesbians
Dropped old owner (( Unknown))

many thanks
basel bdair

basel
9th August 2009, 12:25 AM
www.فتح.com Fateh
www.فتح.net Fateh
dropped domains old owner (( un known ))
there is Fateh And Hamas in Palestine

many thanks

basel

basel
22nd August 2009, 09:53 PM
New Dropped List

available to register

www.مجموعة.net Group.net

www.رصيد.net Credit.net

www.كأس-العالم.com Worldcup.com

nice to see all the old lists registered

many thanks
Basel

basel
23rd August 2009, 06:28 PM
new list of available domain names

الملهى.net Cabaret.net

المجال.net Extension.net (( Domain ))

النشر.net Publishing.net

many thanks

basel

basel
30th August 2009, 10:28 PM
new domains available to register

الإستضافة.net Hosting.net first register 2002 dropped and available

إئتمان.com Creditcard.com first register 2002 dropped and available

صقور.com Falcons.com dropped and available

متجر.net Store.net dropped and available

many thanks

Basel

Avtal
30th August 2009, 10:45 PM
new domains available to register

إئتمان.com Creditcard.com first register 2002 dropped and available

صقور.com Falcons.com dropped and available

Basel

My dad would sometimes say that it's better to be lucky than smart. I was lucky enough to visit this forum just a few minutes after Basel posted these gems, and grabbed the two above.

Thanks, Basel! If I had any reputation points to give, I'd give you some of mine.

Avtal

basel
30th August 2009, 11:05 PM
most welcome friend

and note that falcons.com is one of the best arabic domain

falcons is the best sports and interesting in gulf and also the arab use falcons word in million of name business and comapnies

falcons is logo for lot of business and investments in dubai and abudhabi

most welcome and good luck

basel

admin@idn.biz

bwhhisc
30th August 2009, 11:59 PM
Thanks, Basel! If I had any reputation points to give, I'd give you some of mine. Avtal

There is a little square box with "eyes and mouth" icon on the top right of basel's post where you can give him "reputation" points.

Avtal
31st August 2009, 04:13 AM
There is a little square box with "eyes and mouth" icon on the top right of basel's post where you can give him "reputation" points.

OK, I found it. Done. Thanks!

Avtal

blastfromthepast
31st August 2009, 04:00 PM
and note that falcons.com is one of the best arabic domain

Then why didn't you register it yourself?

jose
31st August 2009, 05:10 PM
Then why didn't you register it yourself?

:rolleyes:

basel
31st August 2009, 05:48 PM
why i didnt register it for me

good question :)

i have big portfolio of arabic idns domains and also i like to support other to get good idns ,im not paste a good domains just on this thread im typing a daily dropped domains to 80 friends from the forum and out the forum

its nice to sharing some good idns with other friends

and as i said its great domains and i didnt register it to me , AHa so if im typing here not quality domains that mean all of my help in this thread are nothing and people will not check it daily

if i type normal domains do you think that other people will be interesting in watch this thread daily , im sure not

many thanks
basel

DavyBUK
31st August 2009, 06:35 PM
Thanks for sharing Basel :-)

jose
31st August 2009, 07:18 PM
Fair enought, just don't call them things like "one of the best arabic domain". :)

basel
31st August 2009, 07:29 PM
ok guys if you think that there is wrong with my work here please closed the thread

i will not paste any more dropped and available idns , dont know whats wrong when i said its one of the best idns - i hope and would like to see a replay from arabic native speakers about the idns i paste here

i just do this thread for one reason to support and share my investments with the other users

as i see there is some users not interesting in my words or the way im offering a dropped domains here , so thread is closed

many thanks

basel

jose
31st August 2009, 07:43 PM
ok guys if you think that there is wrong with my work here please closed the thread

i will not paste any more dropped and available idns , dont know whats wrong when i said its one of the best idns - i hope and would like to see a replay from arabic native speakers about the idns i paste here

i just do this thread for one reason to support and share my investments with the other users

as i see there is some users not interesting in my words or the way im offering a dropped domains here , so thread is closed

many thanks

basel

I appreciate your work. I too have been hit with other members anger for posting researched domain drops. And I understood their arguments. It would not be fair for other people who spend a lot of time doing research and it can devaluate IDN value. You can say information is free, but there are rules on how to release it. I don't have a final opinion about it, maybe other members could state their view on this.

alexd
31st August 2009, 08:54 PM
Well I for one appreciated these threads by Basel, though was never in time to register any of the domains as they had all ready been taken.

Thanks anyway for the help and suggestions you have given out.

phio
31st August 2009, 09:52 PM
I was able to get one name, and I also appreciate the posts by Basel. If I had a command of a foreign language, I may do the same to promote the language. There has been a lot of work done in the UAE and other countries to prepare for arabic idn.idn and so now is a good time to register some .coms and .nets IMO.

alpha
31st August 2009, 10:16 PM

many thanks

basel

basel I'm not closing this thread, and looking at your profile people are leaving you a lot of + reputation, so I think it's fair to say it's appreciated.

IMO there is a very big difference between posting a list of unregged domains and posting a list of names that are dropping... the difference is in not how helpful it is, but in who you disadvantage in doing so.

The chances of you listing an unregged domain that someone here was thinking about regging but hasn't yet, is very small - hence a low pissed-off risk.

The chances of someone listing dropping names that other people here are backordering through snapnames is high - it's a finite list, so the pissed-off risk is high.

I say keep on posting them up, just be careful how you phrase them though - "premium" or "nice" mean different things to different people, and you being a native speaker carries a lot of weight with your words.

basel
31st August 2009, 10:29 PM
thanks all

with all my pleasure to continue and support the form with all knowledge i have

to be more clear i will just type the idn and the arabic meaning with no comments or information or my opinion for this domain , i will let this to users who visit the thread to search and register what they need and what they like

many thanks for all

basel

markits
1st September 2009, 01:30 AM
basel,

Thanks very much for doing this. I greatly appreciate your effort.

Ryu
1st September 2009, 02:51 AM
Fair enought, just don't call them things like "one of the best arabic domain". :)

Take it easy, mate. It's not like calling your droppers top names in the final attempt to sell.

bwhhisc
1st September 2009, 11:35 AM
basel I'm not closing this thread, and looking at your profile people are leaving you a lot of + reputation, so I think it's fair to say it's appreciated.IMO there is a very big difference between posting a list of unregged domains and posting a list of names that are dropping... the difference is in not how helpful it is, but in who you disadvantage in doing so.

The chances of you listing an unregged domain that someone here was thinking about regging but hasn't yet, is very small - hence a low pissed-off risk. The chances of someone listing dropping names that other people here are backordering through snapnames is high - it's a finite list, so the pissed-off risk is high. I say keep on posting them up, just be careful how you phrase them though - "premium" or "nice" mean different things to different people, and you being a native speaker carries a lot of weight with your words.

Well said, and I also appreciate basel contributing to the forum not only providing names that he has mined, but also his willingness to help other members in checking spelling, typos, etc. Providing lists is certainly not new, many that were around here at the beginning of 2006 will remember that G provided 5 or 6 long lists of available Arabic names that helped many build nice Arabic portfolios. DNForum has a dedicated forum section for members to post available names and there are long lists of available to reg ascii names there weekly.

dnnames
1st September 2009, 12:03 PM
I think its great, and obviously the names are pretty good because people are taking them.

Keep it up!

basel
5th September 2009, 01:30 PM
dropped and available domain today

www.تقنيات.com Technologies.com

www.مراسلة.net correspondence.net

many thanks

basel

markits
5th September 2009, 01:55 PM
Thanks basel,
technologies regged.
will add a rep rating to your profile.

tonecas
5th September 2009, 04:16 PM
very good domains basel.

this is my first post on this forum and it had to be on this thread because it is not so frequent to see people share some gems like these ones.

i'm new to the IDN world and especially to Arabic domains so i do not know how is the traffic and payout on them but as brands/generics they are great and seem of great value when the IDN finally takes off.

rep added

regards,
tonecas

basel
6th September 2009, 12:03 AM
other good dropped and available arabic IDN

www.أحداث.com Events.com :)

many thanks
basel

tonecas
6th September 2009, 09:31 AM
damm, people are quick. already taken

basel
7th September 2009, 01:35 AM
Today Dropped And Available Domain :)

www.خيال.com Imagination.com first register 2001

.net registered

good luck for all

many thanks

Basel

bwhhisc
7th September 2009, 02:15 PM
Today Dropped And Available Domain :) www.خيال.com Imagination.com first register 2001 .net registered good luck for all many thanks
Basel

whoosh and gone in a flash....(not taken by me, but congrats to ali)

alibuba
8th September 2009, 05:36 AM
nice catch bill. it was on my list.

: ) سباقات.com

i got these

للايجار
الخرافي
الوطنيه
الهاكر
صحافه
منتزة
هندسه
خيال

Rent.com
Al-Kharafi.com - multibillionaire businessman.
National.com
Hacker.com
Press.com
Park.com
Engineering.com
Fiction.com

tonecas
8th September 2009, 10:15 AM
Hi,

can someone explain to me why some (many?) domains names have a "The" before the term that google seems to ignore?

for what i saw separating the "characters" in arabic domains it seems that the symbol "ا" means "The" or "A". Is this common or just an error from who reg the domain?

PS: it is a beautifull thing these languages. one separates on character from the other and it assumes a totally different aspect.

tonecas
8th September 2009, 10:19 AM
nice catch bill. it was on my list.

: ) سباقات.com

i got these

للايجار
الخرافي
الوطنيه
الهاكر
صحافه
منتزة
هندسه
خيال

Rent.com
Al-Kharafi.com - multibillionaire businessman.
National.com
Hacker.com
Press.com
Park.com
Engineering.com
Fiction.com

very nice domains. congrats! those are to keep IMHO. forget about traffic. if it has, the better if not, they have value on its on.

regards,
tonecas

basel
9th September 2009, 07:15 PM
available domain (( Dropped domain ))

www.نسر.com Eagle.com

.net registered

many thanks

Basel

bwhhisc
10th September 2009, 01:21 AM
nice catch bill. it was on my list. : ) سباقات.com

Thanks Ali...I almost did not register as it appeared to be over accented. Thanks to basel for confirming it was a good term for "racing".

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=%22%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA%22&rlz=1R2GGLL_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

clipper
10th September 2009, 12:36 PM
can someone explain to me why some (many?) domains names have a "The" before the term that google seems to ignore?

for what i saw separating the "characters" in arabic domains it seems that the symbol "ا" means "The" or "A". Is this common or just an error from who reg the domain?

See this (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/1048-notes-about-arabic-domains.html).

tonecas
10th September 2009, 06:48 PM
See this (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/1048-notes-about-arabic-domains.html).

thanks clipper. good post.

regards,
tonecas

bwhhisc
10th September 2009, 07:25 PM

Thanks for finding that thread, kind of opens up the possiblities for finding some tier 1 (albeit typo) names.
Always some great information tucked back in the archives here at IDNF, especially late 2005 and early 2006.

basel
7th November 2009, 09:44 PM
Back again :D

long time not typing in this thread

Available wohoooooo

تلفاز.tv tv.tv

prime terms - exact match
250 000 000 results for تلفاز in google

who will get this :P

good luck

The IDN World Start Now

many thanks
Basel Bdair

basel
9th November 2009, 03:50 PM
نطاق.name

domain.name

prime terms - top using

available domain

many thanks
basel

basel
17th January 2010, 03:57 AM
back again ,, long time :)

available domain names :

هايتي.net haiti.net prime terms (Geo)

sarcle
17th January 2010, 04:17 AM
back again ,, long time :)

available domain names :

هايتي.net haiti.net prime terms (Geo)

Slams head against wall.

bwhhisc
17th January 2010, 10:30 AM
Perhaps someone will forward the domain traffic to Save the Children, UNICEF or another worthy cause.

basel
28th August 2010, 10:13 PM
i missed you my thread :S

christianity.net

المسيحية.com
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.com Taken - whois website
المسيحية.net
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.net Available $9.75
المسيحية.biz
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.biz Taken - whois website
المسيحية.org
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.org Taken - whois website
المسيحية.info
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.info Taken - whois website
المسيحية.name
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.name Taken - whois website
المسيحية.tel
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.tel Taken - whois website
المسيحية.ws
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.ws Taken - whois website
المسيحية.cn
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.cn Taken - whois website
المسيحية.tv
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.tv Taken - whois website
المسيحية.cc
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.cc Taken - whois website
المسيحية.eu
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.eu Taken - whois website
المسيحية.co
xn--mgbelx8fg0bb.co Taken - whois website

dabsi
29th August 2010, 01:13 PM
very nice domains. congrats! those are to keep IMHO. forget about traffic. if it has, the better if not, they have value on its on.

regards,
tonecas

There is always a reason why they are free to register.

For example الوطنية.com has the right 't' (with two dots) the one you 'got' has no value; same for press.com and the others.
't' without two dots is a 'h' or hamza as letter

Wake up and beware of 'expertise'

and Good Luck

Dabsi

basel
29th August 2010, 08:05 PM
dabsi i stop losing time to comment in your words

visit a doctor please you will be ok

thanks