PDA

View Full Version : Pls appraise: 人間の特徴をもつ.com Japanese for android? "with the characteristics of human"

idnfuture
8th October 2009, 01:07 AM
hi, one more for today.

人間の特徴をもつ.com

japanese, maybe android or robot.

if it really was that tho, i don't think i would have been able to reg it.

google says:

"with the characteristics of human"

should i keep or drop?

thank you

Asiaplay
8th October 2009, 03:35 AM
Hi again,

The answer I think is similar to my previous post....
i.e. check the traffic per month for this keyword... - see:- https://adwords.google.jp/select/KeywordToolExternal and put 人間の特徴をもつ into the top box... this finds Japanese / Japan search volumes.

As you will see, this word basically gets zero searches per month - which makes this domain not worth investing in (only exception would be if you can see a very good reason why the searches for this keyword will suddenly increase a lot, in the short to medium term - but in this case, I can not see a reason myself).

Hope comments help - cheers, Asiaplay

idnfuture
8th October 2009, 05:40 AM
yes it helps, thanks again.

so in this case, when you say "basically gets zero", you mean, its not even listed on the page, right? because i couldn't even find this word on the adwords jp site at all after i searched for it...

Asiaplay
8th October 2009, 08:39 AM
It shows there to be "no searches" - this could mean that searches are under a certain level (e.g. less than 16 or 10), rather than really actually zero (logic is that they may not ever show very low search volume results.. under a certain level, they just show there to be none) ... this is my meaning.

Cheers - Asiaplay

PS: if you want to see the result for one kw (rather than suggestions as well) - then you can open the filter options box... see the "+" and tick the 1st box (just show results for words being search and not suggestions).... then search (this way you can see the result for one given keyword).

bwhhisc
8th October 2009, 11:26 AM
Always check your term with "quotes" around them.

"人間の特徴をもつ" gets only 23,000 SERP, you are looking for hundreds of thousands, preferably millions of uses of the term. In addition to what Chinaplay wrote, I would also use 2 or 3 dictionaries to find the top terms, then cross check popularity of those words with google.com/trends. Dozens of good dictionaries can be found at idntools.com in their resource area.

Here is your serp for "人間の特徴をもつ":

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=%22%E4%BA%BA%E9%96%93%E3%81%AE%E7%89%B9%E5%BE%B4%E3%82%92%E3%82%82%E3%81%A4%22&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Ryu
8th October 2009, 01:15 PM
google says:

"with the characteristics of human"

Google got it right this time. This is WithTheCharacteristicsOfHuman.com

idnfuture
10th October 2009, 03:50 PM
very good. thank you very much everyone for your help

Rubber Duck
10th October 2009, 04:14 PM
At this stage of the game, most fresh registrations would have to be regarded more as lottery tickets than investments.

Hi again,

The answer I think is similar to my previous post....
i.e. check the traffic per month for this keyword... - see:- https://adwords.google.jp/select/KeywordToolExternal and put 人間の特徴をもつ into the top box... this finds Japanese / Japan search volumes.

As you will see, this word basically gets zero searches per month - which makes this domain not worth investing in (only exception would be if you can see a very good reason why the searches for this keyword will suddenly increase a lot, in the short to medium term - but in this case, I can not see a reason myself).

Hope comments help - cheers, Asiaplay