تسجيلات.com registrations.com

الملهى.com Cabaret.com

مراكز.com centers.com

نظام.net system.net

الدومين.net thedomain.net

9$ each

Rubber Duck
19th October 2009, 10:56 PM
With the Regular price at Dynadot of dot Coms and Nets at $9.25 and Sales price $8.75, don't you think that is stretching the term Premium a little beyond its logical limits?

الفلم.net TheMovie.net

المجال.com Extension.com

تسجيلات.com registrations.com

الملهى.com Cabaret.com

مراكز.com centers.com

نظام.net system.net

الدومين.net thedomain.net

9$ each

basel
20th October 2009, 12:10 AM
welcome bigboss rubber duck

for sure i call this domains a premium domains just because that all of them are right spelling and exact match

any words in your mind in english domains is premium world like

the top premium business.com or the little premium with two words

but we are sure that the one word is premium

when i sell this idns for 9$ as premium domains , do you think that this is the real price for this domains if the idns world come like the other domains

any way you are sure this is a little premium idns but that because im give the top premium word for the arabic idns that have big meaning and very good links and results in the browsers or the traffic idns

for example
i gave price for themovie.net 9$ but be sure if im selling movie.net i will not accept a price less than 1000 $ but both of them is correct and exact match in arabic language

as im selling for 9$ im buying for 2000$ in the same time , but you told me a golden words before that the idns that offered for little prices is the idns that not come the top idns words in the arabic language
and thats it

many thanks