20th October 2009, 11:45 PM
Can anyone suggest a good SEO company?

I would grateful for any leads.

jose
21st October 2009, 02:01 AM
Please read here first: http://powazek.com/posts/2090

Asiaplay
21st October 2009, 07:03 AM
<--- sends Chinese, Korean and Japanese Keyword research for my websites to Jose to do for me (be interested to see what comes back)... ;)

i.e. advice is true, if you have the time and abilities (fluency in a language etc.) to do yourself (agree SEO is not rocket science) - but if not, then their is nothing wrong with hiring a professional Jose - lol...

@IDN - Perhaps let people know the target language you are thinking of for SEO... as this would dictate perhaps who is good to help you with SEO for your current needs.
(i.e. I personally see SEO guys as being good in the languages they work in only... which means many famous SEOs in USA are unable to do SEO for language sites outside of English very well or at all).

Cheers - Asiaplay

kilian
6th March 2010, 04:18 AM
Thank u for guiding.
can i do SEO at home for any company?

crush
9th March 2010, 08:28 AM
Of course you can, just write some articles, press releases, build some quality backlinks by submiting you site to directories like easysubmits.com, make some keyvvords rank highin Google and you'll give any company whatever it needs. You should make sure you know SEO well enough before going that though...

idncurious
9th March 2010, 05:53 PM
Can anyone suggest a good SEO company?

I would grateful for any leads.

I have been a IT / SEO consultant for over 10 years.

Email me if you are looking for help ed8650@yahoo.com. It cost alot less then you may think.

And yes, you maybe able to do it yourself (correct- not rocket science.) But its also not an exact science, which means you need someone like me :yes:

idncurious
9th March 2010, 06:08 PM
Please read here first: http://powazek.com/posts/2090

:o :mad:

Rubber Duck
9th March 2010, 07:06 PM
I have been a IT / SEO consultant for over 10 years.

Email me if you are looking for help ed8650@yahoo.com. It cost alot less then you may think.

And yes, you maybe able to do it yourself (correct- not rocket science.) But its also not an exact science, which means you need someone like me :yes:

It might be useful to outline your experience of working with UTF8 and Punycode. I take it I haven't lost you already?

LewisH99
15th January 2020, 11:45 AM
Selection of SEO companies can depend on your budget because of many renowned SEO agencies will charge you more depending upon their credibility in the market.
Some SEO agencies work better for a particular niche. So I would recommend you to dig it on your own.

Matylor
19th January 2023, 10:40 AM
You can find a great agency also in Lithuania