These are $150 each

剥线钳.cn stripping pliers
卖域名.cn Sell domain names
彩带.cn ribbon
金嗓子.cn golden voice
版.cn edition
二手车网.net.cn used car net
房产视频.cn Real estate video
山西汽车.cn Shanxi Cars (Shanxi is a province of China)

Anyone in the world can own a .cn domain (no restrictions)

Price above includes renewal for another year and push to your 66.cn account. 66.cn is a Chinese registrar and does not have an English interface. If you cannot understand Chinese you can e-mail them in English they'll set up an account for you.

If you wish to transfer one or more domains to another registrar (such as Dynadot) you will need to initiate the transfer there. I will make an additional charge of $30 per deal for preparing the paperwork so that 66.cn will release the EPP codes. (This covers my labor: 66.cn do not charge for transfering out)

Payment via:
* Paypal Masspay
* 66.cn escrow (66.cn do not charge for this)
* Ordinary Paypal accepted at my discretion

See also my other thread at http://www.idnforums.com/forums/23577-keyword-idn-cn-%E4%BA%B2%E4%BA%B2-cn-etc.html

mkellerman
31st October 2009, 08:06 AM
Will consider bulk offers on these.

mulligan
31st October 2009, 11:37 AM
These are $150 each

剥线钳.cn stripping pliers
卖域名.cn Sell domain names
彩带.cn ribbon
金嗓子.cn golden voice
版.cn edition
二手车网.net.cn used car net
房产视频.cn Real estate video
山西汽车.cn Shanxi Cars (Shanxi is a province of China)

Anyone in the world can own a .cn domain (no restrictions)

Price above includes renewal for another year and push to your 66.cn account. 66.cn is a Chinese registrar and does not have an English interface. If you cannot understand Chinese you can e-mail them in English they'll set up an account for you.

If you wish to transfer one or more domains to another registrar (such as Dynadot) you will need to initiate the transfer there. I will make an additional charge of $30 per deal for preparing the paperwork so that 66.cn will release the EPP codes. (This covers my labor: 66.cn do not charge for transfering out)

Payment via:
* Paypal Masspay
* 66.cn escrow (66.cn do not charge for this)
* Ordinary Paypal accepted at my discretion

See also my other thread at http://www.idnforums.com/forums/23577-keyword-idn-cn-%E4%BA%B2%E4%BA%B2-cn-etc.html

No restrictions? Paperwork? 66.cn? Labor?

Damn, I thought it was reasonably easy to buy a domain these days?

mkellerman
31st October 2009, 02:27 PM
No restrictions? Paperwork? 66.cn? Labor?

Damn, I thought it was reasonably easy to buy a domain these days?
Some people seem to think there are restrictions on who can own a .cn domain as there are with some ccTLDs. I just was emphasising that anyone in the world can own one.

In order to transfer domains out of 66.cn, I have to send them two documents. Usually non-Chinese buyers want to move domains to American registrars (dynadot, idotz...) so I'm just expaining about how I can handle that.

The process is easy in fact.

Do you want to buy any?