PDA

View Full Version : XN--TFR70BN3T.COM 吸引力.COM Attraction.COM

tstowe
9th November 2009, 05:12 AM
I have, up for grabs, the Chinese (Traditional) IDN that translates to Attraction.com.

I'm looking for $X,XXX but I'll gander and reply seriously and not negatively to any offer, including IDN/non-IDN domain trades. Heck, if you wanted to trade a fully developed site and domain or a used hat-rack or something I'd list and let you know what my thoughts are.

You can PM me for further contact details including phone, skype, e-mail or other communication means. In advance, I'd like to let you know that I'm willing to use the payment method of your choice that involves escrow. I would accept Paypal.com payments but being that Paypal will likely consider this virtual or digital property non-disputable in the case of a "charge-back", I must veer from using that payment means.

I'm interested in catering to YOUR demands, as I'm looking to sell something to a worthy customer such as yourself. I believe that each trade is the building of a relationship between buyer and seller that should be friendly and last. I'm putting myself and my wife through college with a family including three stepchildren, running two small businesses and working a 9-5 day-job. I'm here to make you very satisfied so that I have continued and repeat business in my sales pursuits. =)

Kind Regards,

Current 吸引力.COM Owner, Thomas C. Stowe

tstowe
9th November 2009, 07:44 AM
吸引力 Search Engine Results:

YAHOO .COM:

52,200,000 results for
吸引力:

GOOGLE.COM

Results 1 - 10 of about 18,000,000 for 吸引力. (0.20 seconds)

BING.COM

ALL RESULTS
1-10 of 7,890,000 results