PDA

View Full Version : Buying: One Word .coms in Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic- $20-$200

CapeBrenton
19th November 2009, 08:38 AM
Title should read "One Word .com's..."

Not a high budget (keeping budgets low while still in the IDN learning curve to keep mistakes cheap :D) but hopefully, enough to get the portfolio rolling with a modest name or two. Prefer something with some kind of reasonable exact search volume per Yandex/Baidu or G Keywords. The price I pay will be contingent on search volume.

Will be giving strong buying preference to names coming from established members of this forum who are native speakers of said language. Beyond that, prior to buying, I will vet all names for linguistic efficacy as best I can so please, no worthless names from the Google Wordmonkey gadget. I've already lit enough money on fire buying those... :lol:

Paypal

Plenty of ebay feedback, etc.

Please IM here with name (puny and charecters), language and precise English translation.

Thanks.

Clotho
19th November 2009, 09:06 AM
Title should read "One Word .com's..."

Darn. The title got me excited.

I happen to own ワン.com/net/jp (one in Japanese)

CapeBrenton
19th November 2009, 09:14 AM
Darn. The title got me excited.

I happen to own ワン.com/net/jp (one in Japanese)

LOL!

... and if you wanted to sell one.com in Japanese for between $20 and $200, I'm your man :D

bwhhisc
19th November 2009, 11:53 AM
Fixed your title, good luck.
In addition to buying straight up, consider taking some of your money and buy some lists of available .com and cull thru them.
PM me if you want some of the members here who may be able to help in this regard.

blastfromthepast
19th November 2009, 06:40 PM
... and if you wanted to sell one.com in Japanese for between $20 and $200, I'm your man

I almost fell off my chair. :lol:

Wot
19th November 2009, 10:14 PM
I almost fell off my chair. :lol:

Too much? :p

Clotho
19th November 2009, 10:18 PM
Too much? :p

Probably, ワン.com/net/jp is really just a good brandable domain. I think the OP can do better.

alpha
19th November 2009, 10:38 PM
damn, I read that too ;)

I have один.com (one dot com Russian) and two and three lol - haven't quite figured out what to do with them yet.

@CapeBrenton - if you need any assistance, just ask out loud, there's plenty of helpful people here.

Good luck!

CapeBrenton
21st November 2009, 06:27 AM
Will be going over IMs this evening and getting in touch with folks who have names I'm interested in...

Thanks to all who contacted.

websjapan
21st November 2009, 10:38 AM
ワン.com i thought this was a dogs bark