PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

goher
20th November 2009, 09:50 PM
Hi every one

I am new member on the forum and new in domains business as well. I am interested in Arabic, urdu and Persian domain names.

I got some domains from 101 doamins recently. would any one guide how can I sold these domains.

Also is there any particular site for urdu domains?

your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Gohar

bwhhisc
20th November 2009, 10:10 PM
Welcome Gohar...
IDNForums was the first idn forum and there are members here from all over the world. There are some good Arabic domain forums, you might want to send a private message (PM) over to members basel and FKA200 who can give you links to the various sites. Another good resource is IDNTools.com for dictionaries and links to everything idn.

If you have some names put them up for "appraisal" here first and see what kind of response you get, then you will have an ideas what they might sell for. Until there is proven traffic and monetization, the prices will not take off to the general domain community. Again welcome.

goher
20th November 2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks for your help

basel
20th November 2009, 11:00 PM
Welcome to IDN forums goher

to start sell your idn domains i suggest you to get some appraisal for any domain before start a sale thread to be sure about price and meaning

you know we are here trading in different languages and any native language users will appraise your idn and give you some opinion

about selling the idns , idn forums is the leading forum to start selling your idns in different languages

and to join the main language market im glad to pm you with some links of arabic domains forum as im a native arabic speaker

we have alot of new arab people daily joining idnforums come from different links to the forum in our blogs,sites and suggestion

again most welcome to idn forums goher

basel bdair