PDA

View Full Version : 图库.cn gallery sold $1400

cdehoo
28th November 2009, 10:37 PM
图库.cn sold 9520RMB at 66.cn

图库 baidu index:1400/day

PS:图片(picture) baidu index:20000/day

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/23929-%E6%88%BF%E5%B1%8B%E5%87%BA%E7%A7%9F-cn-sold-%241100.html
is the same buyer.

Wot
28th November 2009, 11:27 PM
图库.cn sold 9520RMB at 66.cn

图库 baidu index:1400/day

PS:图片(picture) baidu index:20000/day

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/23929-%E6%88%BF%E5%B1%8B%E5%87%BA%E7%A7%9F-cn-sold-%241100.html
is the same buyer.

.cn continue to pick up steam.

JamesZ
29th November 2009, 12:56 AM
The name actually means picture gallery. Price seems a little strange if there was no end user involved.

Wot
29th November 2009, 01:26 AM
The name actually means picture gallery. Price seems a little strange if there was no end user involved.

It was one I had on my backorder list but canceled it.

Maybe the buyer has something in mind.

Getting much more difficult to get any good drops now more people involved.

JamesZ
29th November 2009, 01:49 AM
Getting much more difficult to get any good drops now more people involved.

This is true. I have not followed drops for quite a while. The clustered drops of premium IDN.cn domains happened last year was really a rare opportunity in Chinese IDN history.

IDNCowboy
29th November 2009, 01:55 AM
This is true. I have not followed drops for quite a while. The clustered drops of premium IDN.cn domains happened last year was really a rare opportunity in Chinese IDN history.

drops were better last year ;) why does it offer both .cn and .gongsi in the drops? Shouldn't they be one in the same?

.gongsi in the dropdown
but .cn idn if you keep going thru the normal .cn list.

cdehoo
29th November 2009, 09:21 AM
:yes:Yes

JamesZ
29th November 2009, 01:05 PM
drops were better last year ;) why does it offer both .cn and .gongsi in the drops? Shouldn't they be one in the same?

.gongsi in the dropdown
but .cn idn if you keep going thru the normal .cn list.

Not sure I understood your question.
.cn and .gongsi are different names. Sometimes they are both available in the drops probably because they were registered by the same person who dropped both.

IDNCowboy
29th November 2009, 02:15 PM
Not sure I understood your question.
.cn and .gongsi are different names. Sometimes they are both available in the drops probably because they were registered by the same person who dropped both.

I thought you get both .cn/.gongsi as a package from cnnic (mirroring)... why would one drop and not the other?

JamesZ
29th November 2009, 02:22 PM
I thought you get both .cn/.gongsi as a package from cnnic (mirroring)... why would one drop and not the other?

I see. You do not get both .cn and .gongsi as a package. You got .cn and .中国 (.china, the IDN version of .cn) as a package. .gongsi (.公司) is the IDN version of .com.cn (This is CNNIC's proposal and implemented now in China).

IDNCowboy
29th November 2009, 02:32 PM
I see. You do not get both .cn and .gongsi as a package. You got .cn and .中国 (.china, the IDN version of .cn) as a package. .gongsi (.公司) is the IDN version of .com.cn (This is CNNIC's proposal and implemented now in China).
sorry I posted this while I was sleepy and got the aliases mixed up ;)....

So .com and .gongsi should both be one in the same on the auction site - not two different categories...

same with .cn and .中国