PDA

View Full Version : Sedodo Cyrillic IDNs

blastfromthepast
11th December 2009, 03:02 PM
http://sedo.com/euIDN

The IDNs sedodo managed to get in .EU are now being auctioned. Includes Cyrillics, which were previously not possible to list for sale with sedodo.

blastfromthepast
11th December 2009, 03:13 PM
Some good ones:

книги.eu
банк.eu
россия.eu
домен.eu
магазин.eu
пиво.eu
покер.eu

Some people regged garbage from machine translations:

кочерга.eu fire poker

alexd
11th December 2009, 04:06 PM
Blast - do you think is a decent one ...

игри.eu

I think it means games in Bulgarian. It was one I preregged at Name.com and actually got.

Thanks

Alex

blastfromthepast
11th December 2009, 04:39 PM
Yes, its correct and good.

sarcle
11th December 2009, 05:54 PM
Good lord what a shit-ton of crappy names that were pre-regged. Not the Russians. I'm talking in general.

blastfromthepast
11th December 2009, 06:05 PM
Good lord what a shit-ton of crappy names that were pre-regged. Not the Russians. I'm talking in general.

Yes. A bunch of düüfus names overall.

Fka200
11th December 2009, 06:28 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. Was going to go ahead and register a bunch of crap as well--till I realized my CCs were maxed (thankfully? lol).

tee1
11th December 2009, 06:38 PM

The only Cyrillic's allowed are "BULGARIAN" not Russian :D

@Blast when did you upgrade to 14.4?

I made myself agree to not go over 10 pre-regs. I would have been more aggressive if that pesky residency requirement hadn't been there. I even thought about getting a Mailboxes ect address...... damn land rushes. btw when is the next one.... :)
Exactly what I was thinking. Was going to go ahead and register a bunch of crap as well--till I realized my CCs were maxed (thankfully? lol).

sarcle
11th December 2009, 07:01 PM
The only Cyrillic's allowed are "BULGARIAN" not Russian :D

Uhm, yes of course! ;)

I would have been more aggressive if that pesky residency requirement hadn't been there.

Same here. I didn't want to get 30 names only to wake up one morning to find out that all of them were gone one day.

blastfromthepast
12th December 2009, 12:29 PM
You can't even sort the list by number of bids, price, or anything.