PDA

View Full Version : Google AdSense for domains VS Namedrive

dave_5
14th December 2009, 11:52 AM
Hello,

Anyone here is using Google AdSense for domains?

I’m considering moving my domains from namedrive.

Thanks!

alpha
14th December 2009, 12:19 PM
yes. but as an average don't expect to see much difference in revenue.

dave_5
14th December 2009, 10:10 PM
Thanks alpha!

Clotho
15th December 2009, 04:21 AM
I have some domains with Google and they seem to get much more traffic than ones of equivalent quality at Namedrive. Unfortunately the Google landing pages are poor so they don't convert as well. In the end it probably results in similar revenue.

At the moment I am very angry with Namedrive. Lately my results have been looking more and more like they are being manipulated. Add to this the loss of historic information and the fact that geographic data for views and clicks seems to only go back a few months with any accuracy.

I feel that they are taking advantage. Therefore I will be moving my parking to Google in the new year.

jacksonm
15th December 2009, 07:01 AM
At the moment I am very angry with Namedrive. Lately my results have been looking more and more like they are being manipulated. Add to this the loss of historic information and the fact that geographic data for views and clicks seems to only go back a few months with any accuracy.

Yeah, same here. I wonder if Ed is still there, or has he left?

Steve Clarke
15th December 2009, 12:13 PM
Already moved mine out of there.

I'm redirecting most to specific language websites, but have a few of my better names at Adsense, where they do reasonably well.

I would say, average names do only slightly better there.

Adjusting the colours, on Adsense make the pages more palatable.

dave_5
15th December 2009, 08:40 PM
Since the majority of my portfolio is in Hebrew, I assume that Google might have a larger base of advertisers; therefore more ads will be shown.

basel
15th December 2009, 08:50 PM
namedrive was good alittle for me but last two month i move to sedo and im very disappointed from sedo parking revenue .
too much views good clicks very bad revenue
new year i will move to google adsense

tee1
15th December 2009, 08:53 PM
Since the majority of my portfolio is in Hebrew, I assume that Google might have a larger base of advertisers; therefore more ads will be shown.
Doesn't namedrive use google feeds? I assumed they all got their feeds from Google,Yahoo, MSN/Bing/ others?

It would be an interesting study to see how G parking compared to ND & Sedo for individual languages.

aboalham
14th January 2010, 02:53 PM
Google AdSense for domains well in follow-up site traffic and increase the number of visitors, I prefer the Amazon API It brings new visitors to the site
:yes:

diez
19th March 2010, 05:51 PM
I believe if we use google adsense for domains, we shall rank higher on the search engine due to the 'google' influence..lol

Ryu
20th March 2010, 04:38 AM
I believe if we use google adsense for domains, we shall rank higher on the search engine due to the 'google' influence..lol

on the contrary, due to the google magic, your sites will disappear all together from google serp.

for me, the great advantage of google adsense for domains is that you can get rid of unrelated ads you don't want show up in the parking pages. this is especially important for high-traffic low-ppc terms because you get full of junk ads on those pages.