PDA

View Full Version : How to stop Dynadot messages

Muhammad Mustafa
26th December 2009, 03:10 PM
I got tired of these low ball offers sent via messages in Dynadot, I want to stop them completely, any idea how to do so??
I am up with these guys trying to make ps offers

blastfromthepast
26th December 2009, 05:24 PM
Isn't there a minimal offer setting?

jacksonm
26th December 2009, 06:18 PM
I got tired of these low ball offers sent via messages in Dynadot, I want to stop them completely, any idea how to do so??
I am up with these guys trying to make ps offers

Don't be fed up with low-ball offers, enjoy them. The fact that you get offers at all means that you have good domains. Eventually you will get a serious offer.

Start worrying when the offers stop coming.

Muhammad Mustafa
26th December 2009, 08:14 PM
Isn't there a minimal offer setting?
I didn't notice that such a feature before, where is it?

Don't be fed up with low-ball offers, enjoy them. The fact that you get offers at all means that you have good domains. Eventually you will get a serious offer.

Start worrying when the offers stop coming.
Couple of days ago I received an offer from what looks like a serious buyer, I decided to reply him with the last highest bid to beat it, he just answered hahaha!!!!
Frankly, I wanted to kill him, as you said, when you see an email about a new message or within an offer, you just say (good, the market isn't dead and others out there interesting in my names) you go to open it to find out a jerk/kid don't understand the meaning of IDN just wanna play!
nope, I prefer to keep them all, both low ball and serious offers, keep my inbox clean and free that time for my development, it will save me some time :)