PDA

View Full Version : bürozeit.eu appraisal

domainshouse
10th January 2010, 05:49 PM
The IDN .eu
Fürsorger.eu = social welfare worker, social worker.

This keyword by itself has the exact matches for Google Search: 290.000.
How you estimate or valuate this domain considering the social worker is a more contemporary political nd social cause for millions of people wordwidely?

Thanks and Regards
Carlos Martins
www.domainsinternational.net

domainshouse
10th January 2010, 05:55 PM
Sorry but i typed on the title on the previous post another domain: burozeit.eu instead of fürsorger.eu.
In the meanwhile if you have enough time please also appraise the IDN .eu bürozeit.eu that means "office hours" but also "in the office" according some dictionaires. There is a funny video clip called "bürozeit" in YouTube.

Sorry.
Thanks for all.
Carlos Martins
www.domainsinternational.net

AWS
11th May 2011, 08:47 PM
Little late but here my answer:

Fürsorger: Translation correct, but not widly used. The better key is "Fürsorge", but due to the other welfare system here, also not the most common.
"Hartz4", "Hartz IV", "ALG", "ALG2", "Sozialhilfe" or "Arbeitslosengeld" are the top words.

Bürozeit: Translation and definition correct, but not really good. No one uses this word. Also the .COM is free to reg.
Exact matches world wide: 28 and no CPC

My 2 Cents: Drop both.

blastfromthepast
12th May 2011, 08:23 AM
If the .com is free and you have the .eu, you are doing something wrong.

domainshouse
12th May 2011, 11:39 AM
Thank you for your advice. I will follow it.
It is too hard when someone like me speaks english, portuguese, spanish and french but ignore pratically everything about german language except brands or nein, frau, fraulein and a little more.

The others IDN .eu are in spanis, french and portuguese and here i am in paradise, no doubt about the value of them but unfortunately just for a long term sales.

The others you reviewed i will let them expire.
thanks
rgds
carlos

bumblebee man
12th May 2011, 12:02 PM
Thank you for your advice. I will follow it.
It is too hard when someone like me speaks english, portuguese, spanish and french but ignore pratically everything about german language except brands or nein, frau, fraulein and a little more.

Rightfully so. (http://www.kombu.de/twain-3.htm)

BTW: I agree with AWS here. The translations are correct but still not very desirable as domain names.