PDA

View Full Version : Translation and Value?

EnSig
12th January 2010, 08:46 PM
Hi, all. I am new to this forum. I bought a bunch of Arabic domain names that I think are good. I am considering whether to pay for a press release to sell the best one.. These are the ones I think are best.. can anyone advise if I have the right translations? All thoughts appreciated!

يسأل.COM Ask.com
مظله.com Umbrella.com
التلفيعه.com Scarves.com

By the way, I read recently that "Arabic is currently the fastest-growing language online, with about 300 million native Arabic-speakers worldwide.”

DomainDialect
12th January 2010, 09:02 PM
Hello. This is the second post (that I know of) that you've mentioned press releases. Could you please elaborate on that? What are your ideas? Thanks.

EnSig
12th January 2010, 09:25 PM
I had been thinking of offering some of my Arabic domain names for sale, and issuing a press release offering the sale through PRweb.com or similar electronic media announcements. I had thought it would encourage media coverage of .com domains in Arabic- and be a vehicle to sell some of my domains as well.

EnSig
12th January 2010, 10:07 PM
Hi. It looks like my post in response did not go through- hope this is not a duplicate! I was thinking of using PRweb.com / PR wire to offer some of my domains for sale- reaching international businesses through the web. Was thinking that would incite general interest, too. Rethinking that now. It may be premature.