PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a new arabic native INDer

g
31st December 2005, 02:40 PM
Hello everyone

I am a native arabic speaker and has just registered few arabic IDNs with some success and will be happy to help anyone here and I hope you find me an easily digested friend

looking to hear from all of you

sarcle
31st December 2005, 02:43 PM
Hello everyone

I am a native arabic speaker and has just registered few arabic IDNs with some success and will be happy to help anyone here and I hope you find me an easily digested friend

Hello and welcome g. Congrats on joining the idn awakening.

Rubber Duck
31st December 2005, 05:26 PM
Hello everyone

You are very welcome! I have a large number of Arabic IDNs, including an awful lot of rubbish because although I made one serious attempt at learning the language, I really did not get to grips with it.

Having said that I have got an lot of really good stuff as well, including a lot single characters. Those presented much less of a linguistic challenge.

I think my main error was to pick up terms that are perhaps a bit more classical than in current use. Perhaps you would run your eye over some of the stuff I am considering dropping to see whether there is any value there?

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon