PDA

View Full Version : Parking Minisite

parkingminisite
9th February 2010, 04:08 PM
Hello everyone

We want to introduce Parkingminisite.net, a new concept for monetization of domains that will vastly improve the current options for parked domains

This is an automatic generation of mini-site with relevant content and fully indexed in Google. You can see the official website at:

http://www.parkingminisite.net

We invite you to take a look and try the, we can say that there are many users satisfied with the results and whose domains are monetized better than in any other system.

bumblebee man
9th February 2010, 06:38 PM
It does look like a nice idea but the obvious question would be:

IDN support? :confused:

squirrel
9th February 2010, 07:23 PM
Is this like DevHub and the likes ?

Do you have any data that compares your services with that of a regular parking service ?

squirrel
9th February 2010, 07:28 PM
Re: site design : nice coda slider. I think you should change the font of your website'S Title to match the one used for your logo ;)

domainguru
9th February 2010, 07:43 PM
a) nothing "new" about this at all, its very "last domain year"
b) sample pages look pretty horrible
c) you need to learn how to spell "monetize"
d) Minisites are not the way to develop keyword domains .........

domainguru
10th February 2010, 02:27 AM
I can always spot 'em ......

This lot just sent a spam email to one of my domain addresses:

-----
Dear Domainer,

I have the honor to tell you that...The Honest Business Opportunity!

How I help the domainer grow their parking domains income by 50,000% through my exclusive and proven techniques, (and)Without any fee and complicatedly development work

You read correctly: I can help you to grow your domain income by 50,000%+ by following my simple system of domain traffic development services

Our Domain Traffic development service
. Get Results in a week(or less!)
. Start without any fee. No Programming Required
. No web Design Skills Required
. At least 500% domain income increase
. Be of no effect, $1000 reparations
. But, you must be a BIG Domainer

for more information, you can visit
http://www.domainparkingservice.net
------------

What a bunch of crap, and a bunch of spammers .............

Anyone know what "be of no effect, $1000 reparations" means? Oh I see, they will give me $1000 if it doesn't work. Sure I believe them....

IDNCowboy
10th February 2010, 02:52 AM
I can always spot 'em ......

This lot just sent a spam email to one of my domain addresses:

-----
Dear Domainer,

I have the honor to tell you that...The Honest Business Opportunity!

How I help the domainer grow their parking domains income by 50,000% through my exclusive and proven techniques, (and)Without any fee and complicatedly development work

You read correctly: I can help you to grow your domain income by 50,000%+ by following my simple system of domain traffic development services

Our Domain Traffic development service
. Get Results in a week(or less!)
. Start without any fee. No Programming Required
. No web Design Skills Required
. At least 500% domain income increase
. Be of no effect, $1000 reparations
. But, you must be a BIG Domainer

for more information, you can visit
http://www.domainparkingservice.net
------------

What a bunch of crap, and a bunch of spammers .............

Anyone know what "be of no effect, $1000 reparations" means? Oh I see, they will give me $1000 if it doesn't work. Sure I believe them....
so in the email to you he states 50,000%
on his site it says 500% increase.........

False advertising PERIOD :P Sign up and get those reparations..
That is a big margin of error

domainguru
10th February 2010, 03:03 AM
and in a week (or less)!

so in the email to you he states 50,000%
on his site it says 500% increase.........

False advertising PERIOD :P Sign up and get those reparations..
That is a big margin of error

parkingminisite
10th February 2010, 01:24 PM
It does look like a nice idea but the obvious question would be:

IDN support? :confused:

Hi bumblebee man,

The system supports IDN domains. In fact many of our users only have IDN domains.

Best regards.

IDNCowboy
10th February 2010, 02:00 PM
Hi bumblebee man,

The system supports IDN domains. In fact many of our users only have IDN domains.

Best regards.

Can you provide us returns of 50500% returns? It is a combination of what your competitor offers.. thanks

parkingminisite
10th February 2010, 03:20 PM
Is this like DevHub and the likes ?

Do you have any data that compares your services with that of a regular parking service ?

Hi Squirrel,

DevHub offers you a service by which yo can create a site and then download it to install it in your server. All the work must do it the user afterwords.

Parkingminisite is different, you introduce your domain, point the DNS and configure some parameters and the site is created. The developement is hosted in our server and we attend every suggestion to help or modify anything.

About the data of income and visits, we have a user for example that has posted some data. He started with a domain that had 87 visits and 2,5€ in september in the traditional parking, he moved it to parkingminisite and had 148 visits and 1,92€ in october, 304 and 4,9€ in november, 338 and 6,8€ in december... and so on.

The link to the post is:

http://www.daswe.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=70&p=2129&hilit=parkingminisite#p2129

Thanks for the suggestion about the logo, is already changed.

Best regards.

alexd
10th February 2010, 03:42 PM
He started with a domain that had 87 visits and 2,5€ in september in the traditional parking, he moved it to parkingminisite and had 148 visits and 1,92€ in october, 304 and 4,9€ in november, 338 and 6,8€ in december... and so on.

Those don't look like 50,000% or even 500% increases in income to me. But then again, maths was never my strongest subject at school.

Alex

parkingminisite
10th February 2010, 03:51 PM
a) nothing "new" about this at all, its very "last domain year"
b) sample pages look pretty horrible
c) you need to learn how to spell "monetize"
d) Minisites are not the way to develop keyword domains .........

Hi domainguru,

We'll answer you in order:

a) Many of our actual users had the same reaction at first, but nowadays the fact is that the number of them increases fast because they have not seen anything that works so well anywhere else.

b) Templates are simple but effective and nice for most people, that does not mean that has to be the best for everybody and that's why we add new ones always with the latest modern designs.

c)We agree with you with the language, we are not english but we try to translate the best we can. We'll do better with time.

d)Right, minisites are not the best way to develop a keyword domain, but what we do is to give "parked domains" a development full of relevant content, a design, rss options, sell links and more, with no work for the user.
There are already companies that develop sites for clients, but if a user has 300 domains it is a little expensive to develop all of them. We give them a very good solution.

And about the spam, we too recive many emails similar to that one you make reference, but are obviously a fake. We are serious and clear with our work because we want users to be with us as longer as possible and happy with the results of visits and income.

We hope we answered to all your questions the best way.

Best regards.

parkingminisite
10th February 2010, 03:56 PM
Can you provide us returns of 50500% returns? It is a combination of what your competitor offers.. thanks

Hi Cowboy,

We cannot promise anything like that first evolve because it will be a fraud, no company can promise something like that, only can offer a service and try to make it the best possible to keep its clients, who are the ones that have to try the service and decide if they like it or not.

Parking Minisite is free and anyone can try it by itself.

Best regards

bwhhisc
10th February 2010, 04:26 PM
Welcome to IDNForums.
As you can see our guys take no prisoners here...but consider that a complement ;)

Between all the members here are probably 50,000+ domains being managed and most are looking for a better monetization solution.

So...hope you can take some strong criticism, and also take the suggestions to build a unique platform for monetizing IDNs. I think it would be a good study to go ahead and do some test IDNs with your system. That could demonstate the results of your system. I am sure you will have many volunteers.

Just a note on your home page- its a typo..."motetize" should be monetize.

I agree your templates are weak, do you have any templates in foreign languages, or with relevant pictures...ie Asia, Gambling, Pets. Maybe even open a development suggestions where customers can talk to your designers. Any chance to have templates where the "user" can upload pictures or a even a bit of text?

Clotho
10th February 2010, 05:19 PM
I joined and threw one up to see how well it worked. It looked like the site only supported Spanish and English so I used a Spanish IDN. The system worked easily but it didn't really provide any content. As a result I guess that domains in other languages will work too.

Since there really isn't any content I don't think this meets the terms and conditions of Adsense. (you provide your Adsense ID for the ads) so you either add content on your own or you run the risk of having your Adsense account shut down. It is really just multi-page parking.

I think you have a decent start here but it is going to need a bit more work.

parkingminisite
10th February 2010, 05:32 PM
Welcome to IDNForums.
As you can see our guys take no prisoners here...but consider that a complement ;)

Between all the members here are probably 50,000+ domains being managed and most are looking for a better monetization solution.

So...hope you can take some strong criticism, and also take the suggestions to build a unique platform for monetizing IDNs...

Hi bwhhisc,

We are glad to be part of your comunity.

We like criticism, that is what has made our system grow and get stronger, and what we need to make it better for our clients.

Our hope is to build a solid domain monetization system whith the help of the comunity, at that point we are always open to change, modify or improve anything that will make it better for them.

About IDNs, we have the system full ready for spanish domains, but we are already working in other languages that will be available soon. We invite you to try the system and make any suggestion, critic or need, and we'll study it quickly. There is a suggestion box in the official web and other in the user's control panel.

There are actually 4 templates for minisites and 2 for geodomains as you can see in the demo section of our official web. In the minisite templates you can add your own text and photos, videos, links...

Thanks for the remark about the typo, it is already fixed.

Best regards. Parking Minisite team.

parkingminisite
10th February 2010, 05:41 PM
I joined and threw one up to see how well it worked. It looked like the site only supported Spanish and English so I used a Spanish IDN. The system worked easily but it didn't really provide any content. As a result I guess that domains in other languages will work too...

Hi Clotho,

Thanks for the comment and for trying the system.

Could you tell us which domain you entered in the system? If the title is not well configured or is too long the content does not appear.

For example, if your domain is: "idndomainmonetization.com" the title shoud be like "IDN domain monetization" and the system will find the relevant feeds with photos, videos, blogs, links, news,..., and will show the content.

We look forward to hear your comments for making the system better.

Clotho
10th February 2010, 06:16 PM
The domain I used to test with was **URL removed at request of member**. I needed something quick to test your system out. I guess I will have to change it now.

I tried out DevHub and it crashed and burned miserably so you have that going for you. It would seem that DevHub doesn't support IDN's.

What other multipage minisite developers can I test out?

Clotho
10th February 2010, 06:23 PM
Some improvement!

Some of the content is starting to show up. The links to the videos don't work but the blogs do and it managed to find some pictures as well.

bwhhisc
10th February 2010, 06:42 PM
Interesting, I see you also own parkingminisite.com....which is the site in Spanish language.

parkingminisite
10th February 2010, 07:07 PM
Some improvement!

Some of the content is starting to show up. The links to the videos don't work but the blogs do and it managed to find some pictures as well.

We noticed that the title ended with .com and without spaces that is why it was not working correctly. We changed to "tarjeta de crédito" and works fine.

The keywords must be separated written separated by comas, otherwise will not generate the subpages right.

We noticed too tha you added a new IDN in chinese, we inform you that our system does not support IDN in other languages than Spanish or English yet, so it will not work.

We'll try to improve other languages as soon as possible, but chinese, japanese, hebrew, arabic, and so, will probably be the last ones.

We hope you enjoy the system and compare results.

Best regards

parkingminisite
10th February 2010, 07:10 PM
Interesting, I see you also own parkingminisite.com....which is the site in Spanish language.

Yes bwhhisc, in fact we started with the project in Spain and most of our users are fron there. But domainers are from all over the world!

Clotho
10th February 2010, 07:11 PM
Actually the site I added next was Japanese. I was eager to see how it would fare. I would recommend working on the Asian/Cyrillic/Arabic languages sooner than later. This is where you will find the most pent up demand. Monetizing the latin based languages like French, German or Spanish is much much easier than monetizing any of the languages that do not use latin characters.

squirrel
11th February 2010, 04:03 AM
I would recommend working on the Asian/Cyrillic/Arabic languages sooner than later. This is where you will find the most pent up demand.
I agree. A big market awaits you if you can put something together for Russian, Chinese or Japanese domains.

I will test your platform with one or two spanish idns.

parkingminisite
11th February 2010, 08:18 AM
Actually the site I added next was Japanese. I was eager to see how it would fare. I would recommend working on the Asian/Cyrillic/Arabic languages sooner than later. This is where you will find the most pent up demand. Monetizing the latin based languages like French, German or Spanish is much much easier than monetizing any of the languages that do not use latin characters.

Hi Clotho,

According to your request and to the needs of other users we are going to improve the system to support IDNs in other languages, we are now working on it. If you point your japanese domain again to our system we'll start with the japanese language, we already have something done.

Thank you.

markits
11th February 2010, 04:16 PM
I would like to see the Japanese language be implemented.
I see quite a few Japanese domains with average RPM above $250 through adsense, usually 15 visits bring in $4+ in a day. If only we can increase the traffic!

domainguru
12th February 2010, 02:20 AM
We'll try to improve other languages as soon as possible, but chinese, japanese, hebrew, arabic, and so, will probably be the last ones.

Best regards

I'm delighted to say overnight I got another "random" spam mail from one of my domain addresses.

Can you tell me in public why you feel it is ok to spam domain owners with your "offers"? And don't pretend you haven't, because I have both emails now, both totally unsolicited.

I'm surprised you are getting any feedback at all on this forum. Personally, I have a golden rule with people that spam me.

parkingminisite
12th February 2010, 08:21 AM
I'm delighted to say overnight I got another "random" spam mail from one of my domain addresses.

Can you tell me in public why you feel it is ok to spam domain owners with your "offers"? And don't pretend you haven't, because I have both emails now, both totally unsolicited.

I'm surprised you are getting any feedback at all on this forum. Personally, I have a golden rule with people that spam me.

Domainguru, we make NO SPAMM at all, we do not have an authomatic mailing system or anything like that. We always present to the people directly. As domainers that we are too, we don't either like spamm.

If you read at the end of the mail it says "visit www.domainparkingservice.net", that is different from "www.parkingminisite.net", is not a problem of spelling! we recieved that kind of spamm too in some of ours, that is why we set a kaptcha code and don't get it anymore, we suggest you to do the same.

We invite you to try the system and compare it with other services.

Best regards.

parkingminisite
15th February 2010, 10:00 AM
japanese language is already implemented, all japanese domains are working ok.

We are now working in other languages.

Best regards.

bwhhisc
15th February 2010, 11:17 AM
japanese language is already implemented, all japanese domains are working ok. We are now working in other languages.
Best regards.

The biggest traffic IDNs are Russian, some getting thousands of type in per month.
IMO that would potentially yield the best results if you have advertisers.

parkingminisite
16th February 2010, 02:44 PM
Hello,

We have been working in new IDN languages during the last days due to some user's suggestions. Now we are glad to inform that the system now supports 26 languages:

Spanish, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Greek, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Hindi, Italian, Thai, Korean, Hebrew, Croatian, Turkish, Romanian, Slovak, Swedish, Lithuanian, Czech, Finnish, Danish, Belarusian and Norwegian.

Thank you for your interest, if you need any other language or complement please let us know and we'll work on it.

Best regards.

squirrel
17th February 2010, 04:49 AM
That's fast

parkingminisite
17th February 2010, 06:51 PM
That's fast

Thaks, we try to do everything the users need as fast as we can.

Best regards.

Clotho
17th February 2010, 07:41 PM
I was wondering. Since you use our adsense id for the ads and your service is free. How do you pay the hosting bills doing this? How does Parkingminisite make any money?

lipps
17th February 2010, 07:54 PM
I have added a few domains to your service.
So far they look better that what is out there.
namedrive has never been good to me, and sedo well what can you say.

Only issue I have is with the Control Panel when in english. It is hard to locate a domain as idns are shown as ?????? on the list.

thanks for being there.

lipps
18th February 2010, 12:28 PM
Parking
Looks like you site has fallen ill to the new js trojan

JS:Illredir-R [Trj]

Here is a thread to give you some help to fix this issue

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=21715

Let me know if you need any help with this problem. I have a few days under my belt in defending against this sort of thing.

parkingminisite
18th February 2010, 01:15 PM
Parking
Looks like you site has fallen ill to the new js trojan

JS:Illredir-R [Trj]

Here is a thread to give you some help to fix this issue

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=21715

Let me know if you need any help with this problem. I have a few days under my belt in defending against this sort of thing.

Hi lipps,

Thank you for the advise about the trojan, it is already solved.

The idns in the control panel are shown correctly now, can you confirm it in your control panel? thank you very much.

parkingminisite
18th February 2010, 01:56 PM
I was wondering. Since you use our adsense id for the ads and your service is free. How do you pay the hosting bills doing this? How does Parkingminisite make any money?

Hi Clotho,

That is a good question, as we explain in our official web, the adsense id rotates by a rand function so it shows 50% of the times a page is viewed user's id and 50% our id. In conventional parkings the percentage of benefit for the user is much lower and domains get less visits and therefore less income, that's why our users are very satisfied with it.

Anyway, we are now working on an affiliate system by which each user will have an affiliate id and will earn a percentage of the domain's income of the user/s that he introduces into the system.

There will be another advantage too which is that if a user enters a certain number of domains and all of them are full configured, this user will earn a higher percentage depending on how many domains enters.

All this will be well explained in the official website as soon as we have it working.

We hope you find this features interesting and useful.

Best regards.

lipps
18th February 2010, 02:44 PM
I must admit you do run a nice ship there

parkingminisite
19th February 2010, 04:10 PM
New feature,

Some of our users asked if there could be header images in the minisites so we have included a wide variety of headers that can be chosen from the admin control panel, a total of 1091 images.

We hope you like them.

bwhhisc
19th February 2010, 05:39 PM
New feature,

Some of our users asked if there could be header images in the minisites so we have included a wide variety of headers that can be chosen from the admin control panel, a total of 1091 images.

We hope you like them.

Have you tested any IDNs?

Any results, ranking, traffic?

Anyone here giving it a try??

Seems these guys are willing to work on providing some services and customizing them and that is much appreciated.

IDNer
20th February 2010, 03:30 AM
Have you tested any IDNs?

Any results, ranking, traffic?

Anyone here giving it a try??

Seems these guys are willing to work on providing some services and customizing them and that is much appreciated.

http://ū.net

http://ń.net

http://www.namepros.com/idn-discussion/640614-new-mini-sites-how-do-they.html#post3739262

squirrel
24th February 2010, 05:38 AM
Tried to access parkingminisite.net today. The front page design of your site was all messed up + my norton antivirus blocked a "severe" virus attack. I don't know if the two are related. Just letting you know

parkingminisite
24th February 2010, 01:08 PM
Tried to access parkingminisite.net today. The front page design of your site was all messed up + my norton antivirus blocked a "severe" virus attack. I don't know if the two are related. Just letting you know

Hello squirrel,

We have noticed, it is a new js trojan, not harmful but uncomfortable. We did some changes last week to get rid of it.

Anyway, we fixed it and made som changes that will eliminate it definetly.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Drewbert
24th February 2010, 06:40 PM
Someone was able to insert a trojan .js file onto your server?

bwhhisc
24th February 2010, 09:10 PM
Hello squirrel, We have noticed, it is a new js trojan, not harmful but uncomfortable. We did some changes last week to get rid of it.
Anyway, we fixed it and made som changes that will eliminate it definetly.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for being a stand up guy and showing honesty about this.

Many would have tried to bullsh*t their way around it.

Appreciate you posting here, seems you are willing to got the extra mile to try and provide a service to members here, hope you can get it to take off for IDNs.

I imagine guess some of us might be willing to try, but how do we insure there is nothing in your system that could infect any computers?

Last but not least, can we get some references of some of your existing customers. You don't have to post publically, maybe pm them to myself or another Administrator so we can more confidently get a feel for the results of your service. Thanks.

domainguru
25th February 2010, 01:41 AM
Please define an "uncomfortable trojan" for me.... just feeling curiously uncomfortable.

mulligan
25th February 2010, 02:10 AM
Many would have tried to bullsh*t their way around it.

A trojan is not to be 'sniffed at'

Count me out.

parkingminisite
25th February 2010, 10:45 AM
Thanks for being a stand up guy and showing honesty about this. Last but not least, can we get some references of some of your existing customers. You don't have to post publically, maybe pm them to myself or another Administrator so we can more confidently get a feel for the results of your service. Thanks.

Hello bwhhisc,

Thank you for your post, we don’t want people to loose the faith In our service and that is why we are always looking at what customers ask or report to give a quick answer or solution.

About the Trojan, it is not harmful to computers, it is a Russian spammer that gets into some archives of servers even without permissions to introduce its spamm code. Some webmasters we know had the same problem and we helped each other to find the way to solve it. We can tell you that it was fixed definitely a couple hours after we found it and did no damage to anyone. With uncomfortable we meant that is uncomfortable to find that there is something we don’t what to be there.

We have around two hundred customers, some of them come from your forum like “lipps” (administrator). Others come from other forums, USA, UK, Spain,… If you want more information about it we can give you some links to the posts of some of our customers in forums, some of them are in spanish, if you would need any help with translation we could give you a hand.

This little incident has made the system stronger in security and has not stopped it from working perfectly at any time.

Sincerelly yours,
Parking Minisite team.

bwhhisc
25th February 2010, 12:18 PM
Hello bwhhisc, We have around two hundred customers, some of them come from your forum like “lipps” (administrator). Others come from other forums, USA, UK, Spain,… If you want more information about it we can give you some links to the posts of some of our customers in forums, some of them are in spanish, if you would need any help with translation we could give you a hand.

This little incident has made the system stronger in security and has not stopped it from working perfectly at any time.

Sincerely yours,
Parking Minisite team.

Thanks for the info...we have a good number of Spanish speaking members here, please give us some links to forums or discussions about your service. Spanish or French is fine, many native speakers here.

parkingminisite
25th February 2010, 12:40 PM
Spanish forum discussions:

http://www.forodominios.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8079

http://www.forodominios.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8099

http://www.forumdominios.com/index.php?topic=6368.0

spanish articles:

http://www.netfilos.com/2010/02/parking-minisite-el-parking-20.html

http://eclic.es/dominios/parking-minisite-rentabilizar-los-dominios-aparcados/

http://loogic.com/parking-minisite-una-opcion-para-los-dominios-en-paro/

http://www.ayudablogger.com/como-crear-minisitios/

Best regards.

bwhhisc
25th February 2010, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the quick references and resources.

Do you have any stats you can share without breaking any confidentialities.

ie. Average Earnings of parked domains, Earnings of "top 10" parked domains.
What languages seem to do best, ]

Thanks,
Bill

domainguru
25th February 2010, 01:16 PM
About the Trojan, it is not harmful to computers, it is a Russian spammer that gets into some archives of servers even without permissions to introduce its spamm code. Some webmasters we know had the same problem and we helped each other to find the way to solve it. We can tell you that it was fixed definitely a couple hours after we found it and did no damage to anyone. With uncomfortable we meant that is uncomfortable to find that there is something we don’t what to be there.

Maybe a case of "lost in translation" but a "trojan that is not harmful to computers"? What else does it harm? It certainly seemed to harm your server as Squirrel reported your home page was messed up.

If someone has put a trojan on your server, you should be looking at the consequences for more than a couple of hours, believe me. Some may be obvious, some less so. He may have just messed up your home page as a "cover" for more serious work ..... my server guy would be looking at stuff for a week or more if we discovered we had been compromised in that way.

parkingminisite
25th February 2010, 02:45 PM
Maybe a case of "lost in translation" but a "trojan that is not harmful to computers"? What else does it harm? It certainly seemed to harm your server as Squirrel reported your home page was messed up.

If someone has put a trojan on your server, you should be looking at the consequences for more than a couple of hours, believe me. Some may be obvious, some less so. He may have just messed up your home page as a "cover" for more serious work ..... my server guy would be looking at stuff for a week or more if we discovered we had been compromised in that way.

Hello domainguru,

The server was completely formatted and all archives uploaded again.

Before uploading, whole checking of the system revealed no harm code so we are sure it's fixed. Some changes in the security were done to ensure it will not appear again. We don't think you'll have any trouble.

We want to remark that our work is serious and clear, we give all the information of what is going on all the time, and we want you to know that we are here to help domainers like us with a powerfull service that will benefit everybody, so you could may have a more friendly attitude if you get to know us better.

We charge nothing for our service, give more features and better personal support that actual companies and share benefits increasing percentage of revenue to most active customers. And of course always give a friendly treatment.

Taking advantage of this, we want to say that we already set the affiliate program so every customer can now increase his/her revenue by getting other customers into the system, we didn't find at the moment anyone else doing that.

Contact us for any question,
Parking Minisite team

Drewbert
25th February 2010, 06:31 PM
What exactly did this trojan .js contain that is "not harmful to computers"?

parkingminisite
25th February 2010, 07:11 PM
What exactly did this trojan .js contain that is "not harmful to computers"?

Hello Drewbert,

It was a redirection to a spamm page. It is a trojan that infects .js and index archives in servers adding some code lines. An illegal way of getting masssive clicks. As we said before, other webmasters we know had the same problem during several days and got no damage in their systems until they got rid of it.

We apologize again for the inconvinience.

For any other issue we will be here.

Drewbert
25th February 2010, 07:25 PM
And how did they infect your server with it?

jose
25th February 2010, 07:54 PM
And how did they infect your server with it?

Best question, lol. I am very,very curious about the reply.

domainguru
26th February 2010, 03:14 PM
Hello domainguru,

Taking advantage of this, we want to say that we already set the affiliate program so every customer can now increase his/her revenue by getting other customers into the system, we didn't find at the moment anyone else doing that.

Contact us for any question,
Parking Minisite team

You never heard of any other company doing an affiliate deal? I didn't realize Spain had been relocated to the moon .....

bwhhisc
26th February 2010, 06:19 PM
I braved the waters and surfed all around their site, no problems or virus to report.
Anyone else find anything.
Squirrel?
Lipps?

lipps
27th February 2010, 01:11 PM
As noted in earlier post they seem to have been hit with a simple script probably uploaded during a configuration.

I think there was a conversation earlier on this forum about another site frequented by many here that may have also been hit with the same "virus" but that is another topic.

It actually did not present a real delima to any visiting systems I am aware of but did create a malformed script in the html code of the servers which triggered several of the virus scanning programs.

Seems to have been created to be a nuisence "virus" created by a simple script kiddie.

It was mislabeled as a "trojan" .gen (for generic) first by avira antivirus then the others as there was no real good catagory to place the "attack" under.

It did not seem to be a browser hijacker, as stated by parking, and removal of any residual effects was and is as easy as clearing the cache of the browser and java program.

This "attack" has been seen world wide and has affected many systems. Patches and updates have already been released to id and protect from this issue.

As far as using parkingminisites I will say

Configuration is quite easy

I like the presenting pages more that sedo and namedrive. I think the user is more apt to click thru the site just because it looks more like a "real" webpage

So far I have not had any problems with g oo gle giving problems about using my pub on the parked page.

When configured with high quality keywords the pages seem to pull in some good ads.

I have not seen any increase in traffic to the sites there but I also have not seen any decrease. It is too early to tell how they will rank in the serps.

Parking does seem to want to be a presence in the idn market and personally I welcome them as we need more resources to promote idns.

There are always downsides to any parking service but they are common to all.

The plus is it takes about 5 minutes to creaste a mini page with ads for each domain when done correctly. That gives you a chance to try and bring in a bit from a domain that may otherwise sit idle.

bwhhisc
27th February 2010, 05:14 PM
Hey Parking Minisite....you got any quickie YouTube tutorials up that show us how to use the system, and various options etc. ;)

phio
28th February 2010, 12:49 AM
I put up a quick site: http://قلبي.net :D

It would be nice, on the wysiwyg editor, to have a right justify button to allow for arabic and hebrew scripts.

Also, I noticed that one of the newsfeeds goes to this page: http://www.t3bqlbe.com/vb/t65035.html

Do we get paid for a click on that page?

Thanks

Also, do we use publisher id for google beginning with "ca-pub-" or "pub-"

I manually put in the right to left, but a button would be much faster. Thanks again

parkingminisite
1st March 2010, 06:55 PM
...This "attack" has been seen world wide and has affected many systems. Patches and updates have already been released to id and protect from this issue.

As far as using parkingminisites I will say

Configuration is quite easy

I like the presenting pages more that sedo and namedrive. I think the user is more apt to click thru the site just because it looks more like a "real" webpage

So far I have not had any problems with g oo gle giving problems about using my pub on the parked page.

When configured with high quality keywords the pages seem to pull in some good ads...

Hello lipps,

Thank you for your comments, very complete information about that attack. We didn't have any other problem since we made the appropriate changes.

We are glad you like the system, as you say if the domains are rightly configurated, that means a correct title, description and keywords, the revenue will increase significantly.

Best regards.

parkingminisite
1st March 2010, 07:44 PM
Hey Parking Minisite....you got any quickie YouTube tutorials up that show us how to use the system, and various options etc. ;)

Hello bwhhisc,

We'll have a complete tutorial on YouTube very soon.

parkingminisite
1st March 2010, 07:50 PM
I put up a quick site: http://قلبي.net :D

It would be nice, on the wysiwyg editor, to have a right justify button to allow for arabic and hebrew scripts.

Also, I noticed that one of the newsfeeds goes to this page: http://www.t3bqlbe.com/vb/t65035.html

Do we get paid for a click on that page?

Thanks

Also, do we use publisher id for google beginning with "ca-pub-" or "pub-"

I manually put in the right to left, but a button would be much faster. Thanks again

Hello phio,

There will be included a right justify function by default for those specific IDNs.

The clicks on secondary pages that come from feeds are not monetized by our system, just clicks in domain's pages.

And the publisher id must be in the form: pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Nice work configuring. Thank you.

lipps
1st March 2010, 11:37 PM
I think one nice addition to the service that would be a major improvement would be a page hit counter and breakdown of the area of the visitor.
Really dont want one on the page but in the control panel so one could get an idea of how much traffic they are getting and where it comes from.
I see you can use analytics, but I dont always want to use them on parkng pages.
Good work guys.

bramiozo
2nd March 2010, 08:15 AM
Some suggestions:
add a template function to save a configuration
add more images from user objects and some images related to card games

bramiozo
2nd March 2010, 08:16 AM
I think one nice addition to the service that would be a major improvement would be a page hit counter and breakdown of the area of the visitor.
Really dont want one on the page but in the control panel so one could get an idea of how much traffic they are getting and where it comes from.
I see you can use analytics, but I dont always want to use them on parkng pages.
Good work guys.

You can add your google-analytics code to each parking page :) .

bwhhisc
2nd March 2010, 09:41 AM
Hello bwhhisc,
We'll have a complete tutorial on YouTube very soon.

Much appreciated. I think that will be a good marketing tool to introduce your service.

chineseidn
3rd March 2010, 03:04 AM
Have started to use it as well. First sight looks pretty ok. I like the designs and the "add a domain" procedure is clear.

Couple of points that may make things even better.

1/ I agree with Lipps that it would be nice if it would be possible to have more statistics options. I don't want to use always Google Analytics. Maybe add the option to an alternative like Statcounter or a similar service.

2/ I noticed that after my log in session timed out, the page didn't re-direct to the login page

Will add a couple of more domains once the options for Statistics have been increased.

phio
3rd March 2010, 10:01 AM
I put up a quick write up on my blog: http://www.idnbusiness.com

parkingminisite
3rd March 2010, 03:29 PM
Have started to use it as well. First sight looks pretty ok. I like the designs and the "add a domain" procedure is clear.

Couple of points that may make things even better.

1/ I agree with Lipps that it would be nice if it would be possible to have more statistics options. I don't want to use always Google Analytics. Maybe add the option to an alternative like Statcounter or a similar service.

2/ I noticed that after my log in session timed out, the page didn't re-direct to the login page

Will add a couple of more domains once the options for Statistics have been increased.

Hello chineseidn,

We are working on an statistic system that will offer visits through time and other data, the problem with it are the robot's visits that can give incorrect data. Hopefully we'll have it working soon

The time out session redirects now to the log in page.

Best regards.

parkingminisite
3rd March 2010, 03:31 PM
I put up a quick write up on my blog: http://www.idnbusiness.com

Hi phio,

Thanks for the article, hope you get many affiliates.

If you have any suggestion or need, please let us know.

Best regards.

bramiozo
3rd March 2010, 03:35 PM
Can you say anything about template functionality ?

parkingminisite
3rd March 2010, 04:55 PM
Can you say anything about template functionality ?

We are working on it, there will be a default template for all domains of a user and the possibilty of creation of personalized templates.

bramiozo
3rd March 2010, 05:21 PM
Excellent ! :)

bramiozo
14th March 2010, 10:16 AM
Could you please add "Dutch" in the language selection ? Thanks in advance.

phio
14th March 2010, 10:44 AM
Could you please add "Dutch" in the language selection ? Thanks in advance.

Vietnamese would also be great!

jacksonm
16th March 2010, 01:59 PM
I bet NameDrive is gonna kick your ass with FastPage, and I doubt they will require a google adsense account with 50/50 adsense rotation per page view.

Seriously, you are not a real parking company if you are not abstracting monetization for your customers.

parkingminisite
16th March 2010, 02:37 PM
I bet NameDrive is gonna kick your ass with FastPage, and I doubt they will require a google adsense account with 50/50 adsense rotation per page view.

Seriously, you are not a real parking company if you are not abstracting monetization for your customers.

Hello jacksonm,

The service we offer is not a real parking as you correctly said, in fact consits in the development of a domain that converts it into a real site with subpages and relevant content. Customers can choose design, header images and other features.

By the time we can say that the data provided by our customers reveals that the positioning of their domains is faster and the income higher than conventional parkings. The reason for the adsense user id is that revenue goes directly to customers accounts and by analytics they can see how exactly is the monetization doing and certify everithing is clear and the 50/50 rate is correct.
In fact, if a customer introduces a certain amount of domains, configurates them correctly and gets affiliates his revenue can get to 65 or 70%.

Many of our customers are transfering domains fron NameDrive after trying the system so there must be a good reason for it.

We invite you to try both systems and publish your results here.

Best regards.

parkingminisite
16th March 2010, 04:05 PM
Hello Bramiozo and Phio,

Vietnamese and Dutch languages are already added.

Best regards.

phio
16th March 2010, 04:07 PM
Hello Bramiozo and Phio,

Vietnamese and Dutch languages are already added.

Best regards.

Great News

phio
16th March 2010, 05:14 PM
Great News

Speaking of news.... here's news.com in Vietnamese:

http://www.tintức.com :)

yanni
16th March 2010, 09:02 PM

Nice looking. Why the two different ad sizes with adsense?

bramiozo
29th March 2010, 12:29 PM
How's the template functionality coming along ?

rhys
6th April 2010, 12:11 AM
I'm trying your service which seems extremely user-friendly for those domains that don't attract type-in on their own. I have many primes that fit that bill so am eager to see how this works out.

One thing - can you guys build in support for adsense custom channel codes? I have too many to track with "url channels" and wouldn't mind tracking how much I make with your company in aggregate or even in groups of similar themes.

bwhhisc
6th April 2010, 10:52 AM
If we give you some suggested "catagories" for headers will you develop them?

Would like to see a good visual header to cover the catagory of Mixed Martial Arts, Muay Thai, Boxing etc.

bramiozo
6th April 2010, 01:13 PM
An upload feature for header images would be even better !

Getting the template feature in place would really boost the number of pages current on parkingminisite :) .

rhys
8th April 2010, 05:00 PM
Is there a way to format the website text that we put in. In some cases I have articles to display but find I cannot maintain paragraphs or spacing between sentences. Much less format bold, italic, underline.

bwhhisc
9th April 2010, 02:30 AM

That one is created off the templates at Noomle....not ParkingMinisite.
Do you get a RSS news feed to update?

phio
9th April 2010, 04:04 AM
That one is created off the templates at Noomle....not ParkingMinisite.
Do you get a RSS news feed to update?

Yes I just changed it over as I am having someone in Vietnam write articles for the site now, and want to show different sections for sports, politics etc. The site in under development with noomle now. Parkingminisite did a great job with it, but I needed a little more flexibility for this one.

Both site generators are very very good in my opinion. There are still a few bugs with Parking minisite.

Some that I am aware of:

1) Language resets to english or spanish when you go in and modify a site

2) Arabic spacing on the logo splits out the letters, which most arabic speakers see as incorrect, the letters need to stay joined.

parkingminisite
12th April 2010, 03:45 PM
How's the template functionality coming along ?

Hello bramiozo,

Sorry for the delay and the inconviniences it may caused.

Answering to your question, we are working on it, but right now our efforts are mostly dedicated to improve the geodomain features so there will be a world wide geodomain web, we are sure many people will like the new look . We will have the customized templates ready as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards.

parkingminisite
12th April 2010, 03:57 PM
I'm trying your service which seems extremely user-friendly for those domains that don't attract type-in on their own. I have many primes that fit that bill so am eager to see how this works out.

One thing - can you guys build in support for adsense custom channel codes? I have too many to track with "url channels" and wouldn't mind tracking how much I make with your company in aggregate or even in groups of similar themes.

Hello rhys,

It is a good proposal so we are going to work on it. It will be ready in a short time and we'll announce it as soon as it is ready to use.

About the website text format, in your control panel choose the edit option for the desired domain, once you're in select the edit html view in the text window and you can format the text in html.

Thank you.

rhys
12th April 2010, 07:25 PM
Thanks for that advice on editing text. I have tried that, it shows the proper formatting when I click the text editor but then when I save it, the viewer shows that all of my formatting is lost and all the text is smashed together again. Is there something I don't understand? Do you need me to code the format in HTML within the text editor?

If anyone else has already gotten this to work for them, please feel free to chime in with advice.

parkingminisite
13th April 2010, 09:32 AM
Thanks for that advice on editing text. I have tried that, it shows the proper formatting when I click the text editor but then when I save it, the viewer shows that all of my formatting is lost and all the text is smashed together again. Is there something I don't understand? Do you need me to code the format in HTML within the text editor?

If anyone else has already gotten this to work for them, please feel free to chime in with advice.

Hello rhys,

We have done a few tests editing text in some of our domains with all the templates, apparently it works fine. It is not necessary to put the html tags in the text box, you only have to write the text with its spaces, tabs,...

If it still don't working you may tell us in private message which domain is what you're having trouble with and will take a look to solve the problem and tell you what happens.

Thank you in advance.

bramiozo
19th April 2010, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the response, ok too bad, curious about the new look :) .

I want to suggest one thing, I would like to see more images of people for the header, people doing business, people doing sport, people in social gatherings etc.

Do you have a name btw ? ;)

parkingminisite
21st April 2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the response, ok too bad, curious about the new look :) .

I want to suggest one thing, I would like to see more images of people for the header, people doing business, people doing sport, people in social gatherings etc.

Do you have a name btw ? ;)

We will integrate new header images according to your suggestion and other customer's. If you have any image that you would like to be there please send it to us by email.

My name is Ignacio Rodriguez.

Best regards.

bramiozo
4th May 2010, 04:13 PM
Thank you Ignacio, and welcome :) .

Can you explain us parkingminisite's new feature "geodomain" ?

bramiozo
6th May 2010, 12:29 PM
I see it live now at : compiègne.com (http://www.xn--compigne-50a.com/), but it is in Spanish.
A language option is indispensible, the content should be in the language of the domain :) .

The header in the top-left corner has the wrong encoding in the db.
The area just beneath the title is blank, should there be a picture there ?
It would be suitable to have only text there (or perhaps the picture of the globe or the specific country flag).

In the bottom left menu I see : francia.ws which is supposed to be link
to information about the country, I would suggest to simply link to the relevant wikipedia page.

Good job and good thinking to make a dedicated geosite !

I would suggest in the future to integrate the bookings using the bookings.com API.

bramiozo
13th May 2010, 03:26 PM
Some problems :
The google ads are no longer showing

For one of my French domains xn--rotique-9xa.net the RSS fied is giving a php error:
Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in /home/septiemb/www/rss/magierss/rss_cache.inc on line 96

The domain xn--mek.com is set up in parkingminisite but the site is a blank parkingminisite page.

lipps
12th June 2010, 09:52 AM
Traffic stats down quite alot as of late.
Does this seem to be the norm for now?

bramiozo
12th June 2010, 12:28 PM
That's google updating...

phio
13th June 2010, 10:13 PM
Traffic stats down quite alot as of late.
Does this seem to be the norm for now?

noticed the same... not sure why?

lipps
14th June 2010, 08:50 AM
Very little traffic if any.
Philo I see you are seeing the same.
How is namedrive doing?

rhys
14th June 2010, 01:58 PM
My traffic is reduced by 50-70 percent over the last month at namedrive - japanese names. Clicks are slightly impacted interestingly but ppc is down. Anyone else?

lipps
16th June 2010, 12:30 AM
At parkingminisite I have not made dime one in a week.
Not good.
Time to look for other options again I suppose.
Darn this google game.

Sunny
16th June 2010, 02:10 AM
I have checked some of my Japanese names at namedrive, what I can say is that even though total traffic decreased, it is due to the decline in foreign traffic. Traffic from Japan didn't decrease at all.

Do you see similar picture?

bramiozo
16th June 2010, 08:47 PM
Strange, I figured traffic would be decreased in my google analytics account as my google adsense account has shown a very steep decline over the last days but that's not the case. Either a lot of the ads haven't been showing up on the parkingminisite pages by mistake or parkingminisite has been showing ads of their own...

phio
16th June 2010, 09:26 PM
Strange, I figured traffic would be decreased in my google analytics account as my google adsense account has shown a very steep decline over the last days but that's not the case. Either a lot of the ads haven't been showing up on the parkingminisite pages by mistake or parkingminisite has been showing ads of their own...

on a cursory glance, it looks like their ads are showing on the first impression most of the time. Also they double stack their ads taking up the whole page, while ours are side by side. Not sure why these changes are taking place with them.

lipps
17th June 2010, 12:03 PM
Its BS
Checking a few of my sites hosted with them, I am showing that they are showing their ads 2 to 1 sometimes more comapred to the owners.
Their ads show upon first impression as well.
That would explain the crap stats
If this dosent change soon, I would reccomend switching to another parking service.
Sure they own the hosting but we own the domains.

lipps
17th June 2010, 12:05 PM
Parking can you comment?

lipps
17th June 2010, 11:59 PM
I for one support 100% any honest and new business trying to make a start of it.

I had hoped that parkingminisites would make a good go of it but I have pulled my domains from parkingminisite at this time until they can come up with a more fair option to host.

Hate to say it but as it is I had better click thrus with Sedo.

bramiozo
11th December 2010, 04:00 PM
They seem to have abandoned the project...if only we could take control over parkingminisite.

thefabfive
11th December 2010, 04:33 PM
It might have to do with Google Adsense sending out a warning to many users that automatically generated sites (citing specific Parkingminisite sites) were in violation of their TOA and could get you banned.

bramiozo
11th December 2010, 09:13 PM
That might well be the case, did anyone receive an email from parkingminisite about this ?