PDA

View Full Version : Need Hindi Broker - पोलैंड.com (Poland.com)

horatiob
16th February 2010, 05:16 PM
Hi,

I am looking for a quality IDN broker/seller to sell the IDN -POLAND.COM
for a 20% commission.
PUNYCODE: xn--i1b6dza6a0hqa.COM

Need someone who is an Asian IDN expert or someone who has the right Asian contacts or channels.

I don't have the time required to do this.

This is a win-win opportunity.

Send me a PM

domainguru
17th February 2010, 02:22 PM
Hi,

I am looking for a quality IDN broker/seller to sell the IDN -POLAND.COM
for a 20% commission.
PUNYCODE: xn--i1b6dza6a0hqa.COM

Need someone who is an Asian IDN expert or someone who has the right Asian contacts or channels.

I don't have the time required to do this.

This is a win-win opportunity.

Send me a PM

I'm really not sure you will get a queue of brokers looking to sell Poland in Hindu. Just a guess.

idn
17th February 2010, 06:10 PM
I'm really not sure you will get a queue of brokers looking to sell Poland in Hindu. Just a guess.

Rep Added.

horatiob
17th February 2010, 06:35 PM

Thanks for the reply. Why not Poland please? (I just thought i may need a European agent, specifically a Polish agent to sell name to their contacts)

Thanks again.

blastfromthepast
18th February 2010, 06:26 PM
Use your head. How many Hindi speakers are interested in Poland? How many Polish speak Hindi?

Drewbert
18th February 2010, 07:24 PM
Is there a large Indian immigrant base in Poland? I can't remember seeing one.

horatiob
18th February 2010, 09:27 PM
Use your head. How many Hindi speakers are interested in Poland? How many Polish speak Hindi?

With all due respect, your comment is nonsense and discourteous.

Why would an Hindi speaker, specifically in India, search or type in Poland into the Internet?... Well Poland may be interesting to them, useful for them, and relevent to them!

Is there not an arguement that Polish businesses would want to export to such a large market in the future?

I believe this forum is approaching a place where the only politeness is impoliteness!

I hope the moderator(s) agree that such a rude comment could discourage other users from participating in threads and this will be to the detriment of this private service.

Horatio

Rubber Duck
18th February 2010, 09:36 PM
Whilst it is probably a bit of a long shot in the current short sighted market, this guy probably has more foresight than most here. Hindi is extremely under-rated and things are starting to move.

horatiob
18th February 2010, 09:41 PM
Is there a large Indian immigrant base in Poland? I can't remember seeing one.

The recent trend in businesses and individuals seeking new countries to sell and live in is a signpost for the future.

mulligan
18th February 2010, 09:57 PM
The recent trend in businesses and individuals seeking new countries to sell and live in is a signpost for the future.

Expect to hold this one for a good number of years.

blastfromthepast
18th February 2010, 10:12 PM
With all due respect, your comment is nonsense and discourteous.

Why would an Hindi speaker, specifically in India, search or type in Poland into the Internet?

It was not a discourteous comment. I'm trying to get you to see things from a perspective of statistics, which is what matters in valuing domains. When you register domains, take a look at the number of speakers, the level of interest, and so on.

horatiob
18th February 2010, 10:22 PM
Whilst it is probably a bit of a long shot in the current short sighted market, this guy probably has more foresight than most here. Hindi is extremely under-rated and things are starting to move.

Your comment encompasses all aspects of what I believe the future with Hindi domains will be like.

You too are well informed.

As you may well know, the term "Poland" gets over 3 million Google searches in Hindi, according to the Google Bulk Search Engine searcher at Idntools.com.

PM me if you want to talk about investing in IDN Geo domains in Hindi. Having something like this in your portfolio is like having 5 or 10 year lottery ticket that diversifies your risk away from English, the UK/US economy (or western economy), and the UK pound/US dollar (or western currency) longer term.

IDN "geo domains" in Hindi are almost by definition geo-targeted, all sorts of monetization options, such as local sponsorship deals, become a real possibility.

I wish you well in the future.

mulligan
18th February 2010, 10:25 PM
PM me if you want to talk about investing in IDN Geo domains in Hindi.

I think you'll find he is well situated with regards to Hindi domains.

blastfromthepast
18th February 2010, 10:40 PM
PM me if you want to talk about investing in IDN Geo domains in Hindi. Having something like this in your portfolio is like having 5 or 10 year lottery ticket that diversifies your risk away from English, the UK/US economy (or western economy), and the UK pound/US dollar (or western currency) longer term.

IDN "geo domains" in Hindi are almost by definition geo-targeted, all sorts of monetization options, such as local sponsorship deals, become a real possibility.

Sounds good. Are you in a position to make local deals in India?

Drewbert
18th February 2010, 11:03 PM

Right, 100% agree.

So why be seeking a broker 5-10 years before the lottery is drawn?

domainguru
19th February 2010, 02:53 PM
Expect to hold this one for a good number of years.

i'd love to be able to fit so much sarcasm in so few words. classic

IDNCowboy
19th February 2010, 06:16 PM

I wish you well in the future.
what monetization options? There is tourism in Poland from people from India? :P

Geo domains are popular but doesn't mean every single one of them is..... Have you tried investing in Waloon? According to SEDO they must sell well as they support that over there.

Rubber Duck
19th February 2010, 08:05 PM
what monetization options? There is tourism in Poland from people from India? :P

Geo domains are popular but doesn't mean every single one of them is..... Have you tried investing in Waloon? According to SEDO they must sell well as they support that over there.

Yep, about as much use as Runic!

blastfromthepast
24th February 2010, 07:19 PM
Yep, about as much use as Runic!

I've recently sold $150 worth of Runic domains. There is demand out there. These IDNs are for Americans and Europeans looking for something they can understand. As it should be.

DktoInc
24th February 2010, 07:53 PM
$150? that's it then. You can now quit the IDN business and buy a hotel in Molvania and rent it to Hindu's at a going rate of $1000 rupies a night. Its a done deal. ;)

Rubber Duck
24th February 2010, 08:10 PM
I've recently sold $150 worth of Runic domains. There is demand out there. These IDNs are for Americans and Europeans looking for something they can understand. As it should be.

Ebay?

DktoInc
24th February 2010, 08:23 PM
Ebay?

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/25150-runic-symbols.html

Rubber Duck
24th February 2010, 08:26 PM
http://www.idnforums.com/forums/25150-runic-symbols.html

Ah, the Space Cadet.

The desperation of the late starters is starting to show.

Did he manage to pick up any of Blast's dot WS whilst he was at it?